Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Splatter Control Demo 2011

BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
edited September 2011 in Off Topic
http://www.mediafire.com/?us0c5ovfwb9bkhv

Enjoy! Picture is from Suspiria. Mixing in a couple of the songs is slightly off but I'm totally satisfied with it and it brings teh brutals

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Splatter-Control/120190524748862
nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG

Comments

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited September 2011
    Picture uploader is lame......
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    Bump?
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Why am I not surprised you guys don't have a bassist? :))

We already know that Grindcore isn't really my cup of tea, but this stuff sounded pretty good. The vocals aren't really that good imo, but the music is.
    Why am I not surprised you guys don't have a bassist? :))

We already know that Grindcore isn't really my cup of tea, but this stuff sounded pretty good. The vocals aren't really that good imo, but the music is.
    Yeah I know the vocals aren't great, but Cliff is the only person I know who's actually into this kind of music that's willing to do vocals. I don't think they really retract from anything so it doesn't really bother me. My lows are still the brutalest
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I shall check this out when I get my laptop.
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Breakdown after breakdown.. y?
    Just so many breakdowns bro.
    For those just tuning in, here's the cover for the demo:
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

and here's a logo that a kid we know named Aaren made:
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I really like the logo. It just has that DIY feel
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    needs to be moar unreadable.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    needs to be moar unreadable.
    Trve
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    fuck yeah Brian \m/
    :D
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Its really sick man. A lot better than I thought it was gonna be (nothing against you its just grind isnt my forte)

Id probably give it a 12/10
    edited September 2011
    I know the second half is a joke but I can't tell if you were being sarcastic in the first part......

Thanks though! I know it's not for everyone but any positive feedback is wicked awesome
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    No the first part was genuine. I enjoyed it. I just wanted to point out that I was pleasantly surprised because of the genre, not because I assumed you would suck.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    In all honesty i thought it would be better...im not a big grind guy either but i kinda think the singing is ok but the guitar would sound alot better if it had a more "full" sound....the guitar has like the same tone and effects in every track and i know you grind guys kind of go for the lo fi sound (im also aware its just the production of 16 yr olds).... what im tryin to say is that i think the talent is there but the production could use alot of work...thats just me tho i figured id be honest
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    FUCK YEAH BRO!!! \m/
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    edited September 2011
    In all honesty i thought it would be better...im not a big grind guy either but i kinda think the singing is ok but the guitar would sound alot better if it had a more "full" sound....the guitar has like the same tone and effects in every track and i know you grind guys kind of go for the lo fi sound (im also aware its just the production of 16 yr olds).... what im tryin to say is that i think the talent is there but the production could use alot of work...thats just me tho i figured id be honest
    And that's cool. Honestly the guy who was recording wanted to do a bunch of work on it and make it sound better, but I really didn't care. I didn't want to have to wait a really long time to get it back, I just wanted to show people what we sound like. It's a demo with a performance that could be better, as long as it sounds presentable I'm totally happy with it. When we have a more legitimate release I'll worry more about production and stuff.

EDIT: It's also why I'm making sure to call it a demo and not an EP.
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Aaren did a good job. Dude does too many logos. I'm supposed to jam with him soon in the burbs.