Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Official Mayhem Fest 2012 Thread

Comments

• JillianJillian Posts: 1,574
    I sent an entry email, lol. Said I had TGIS and ImusthavemayhemvipticketsorIwilldie.
    Hoping for the best. <:-P
    Photobucket
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    And no I'm not jelly I get almost just as close and I get to sit down whenever I want. It's not like there's any moshing in the pit lol. If anything I bet that they're jelly of me seat
    I have to walk by all the seats on the way to the pit, so I can sit in any open seat I see without any hassle. It's kinda like an all access pass, and I highly recomend them.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    Let's both do it and theyll be like lolwut these guys who probably don't know each other came up with the same bogus sickness. That really would be lulzy haha :-j
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    Let's both do it and theyll be like lolwut these guys who probably don't know each other came up with the same bogus sickness. That really would be lulzy haha :-j
    My email:
    Good Day!

I was hoping I could share with you my TWO conditions I am suffering from in hopes of being selected for the VIP tickets. These conditions are very rare, and they make every day so hard for me. One of them is called TGIS, which stands for Teenage Girl Irritation Syndrome. I may be a teenage girl myself, but I find most others very obnoxious. This condition makes it impossible for me to go to high school, so I'm home schooled. The second condition is IWMVIPTID, which stands for I Want Mayem VIP Tickets or I'll Die. This one is about as horrible as the first. It makes living miserable, and there's a strong chance I will die from it. I hope this entry will be considered. It would mean the world to me, and cure at least one of my conditions!

Love and Metal,
    Jillian Fliedner
    Photobucket
    I hear you on that one jobe but I do that anyway lol. How much more is pit than seating if at all. Cuz who knows I might want to show some queermos how to really mosh during slayer lol
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    For me seats were the same price as pit, 80$
    imageimage
    Lmao that's soo funny Jillian I promise I'll make one tomorrow and tell you what I say. Good luck **== :-c
    Lmao that's soo funny Jillian I promise I'll make one tomorrow and tell you what I say. Good luck **== :-c
    Good! Hopefully we'll be selected among the kids with cancer.
    \m/
    Photobucket
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Haha I can imagine them announcing us on stage.

And heres a very brave young lady who suffers from a very rare terminal desiese called I Want Mayem VIP Tickets or I'll Die syndrome.....

And then people just going nuts hahaha
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    AILD, AA, TDWP, Whitechapel > Snooze On Fire
    <_>
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    <_>
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    look at all the bullshit peeeps have to go through with your presales, early entry, pit ticket, bracelet etc....

20 lawn tix ftw the only thing i have to worry about on mayhem day is to not pass out from drinking to much
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    look at all the bullshit peeeps have to go through with your presales, early entry, pit ticket, bracelet etc....

20 lawn tix ftw the only thing i have to worry about on mayhem day is to not pass out from drinking to much
    Yeah I think I'd still rather have to deal with that horrible early entry and PIT tickets instead of worrying that I'm gonna pass out lol
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    edited February 2012
    haha except for a brief 30 min period on the hottest mayhem (like 100 degrees) i have felt nothing but pure enjoyment from the moment i get there to the moment i leave every year...no lines no waiting no hassle
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    lol We here in Detroit don't have to worry about all this Pit nonsense.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited February 2012
    I can't wait to see what shirts and posters and what not they have. Do they ask who has pre sale or is there a separate line?
    usually when the lines start to get big they walk up and down telling people with VIP and the pre-sale tickets to get on a seperate line.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    edited February 2012
    <_>
    I love winning with women
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    [-X
    I love winning with women