Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Official Mayhem Fest 2012 Thread

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    u can jayface me, i will be in the parking lot getting shitfaced when HoF is playing
    I thought you loved HoF? Wtf man!
    i believe i explained pretty thoroughly while i while unfortunately be missing them

theyll tour again in a more appropriate setting and i will see them
    oic. I must have Will'd.
    I love winning with women
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    The presale tix come with early entry.... Fuck waiting in line. Otherwise I usually just walk up towards the front of a line and cut in somewhere.
    This. People at my venue line up single file before doors, even though there are like 8 lines of security guards. So, we always just walk right up to the front.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Lines before gates open:

|||||
    |||||

"Lines" after gates open:
    fjandsoivndsa[o
    vmdsakvndfa
    vndsjapnvdsak
    image Photobucket
  • JillianJillian Posts: 1,574
    How much earlier do pre sale people get in?
    Photobucket
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    How much earlier do pre sale people get in?
    like 15 minutes i think. its worth it cause you SHOULD get $5 off the price of your ticket but it doesn't always happen and theirs absolutely no lines for food, drinks, beer, shirts, etc. lol.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    I can't wait to see what shirts and posters and what not they have. Do they ask who has pre sale or is there a separate line?
    Photobucket
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    edited February 2012
    Last year they didn't give the people who had presale go in early for my date which was bullshit. It was just a skip the line pass I guess.. I was like the first one in line for that and mad people who had regular tickets got to go before me. It was kinda ok cuz I got there like 15 minutes before they let us in so I didnt have to wait too long.

And oh ya the pit area is an absolute no go in Albuquerque. If you dont have a pass you aren't getting in. I remember thinking I'd try and sneak in for machine head/megadeth last year but after seeing people denied after trying to either bribe security or sneak past em I was like fuck it. Pit didn't look that fun to me anyway. Bunch of wannabes who can afford to buy themselves and their children the closest tickets they could find. This year might be a little better than last years crowd due to heavier headliners. But I think I'll stick to seats for now
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    You guys hear about the VIP thing for one person with a life threatening illness/disease per date?
    Photobucket
    Hmmmm :-?
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    You can enter in for you and 1 guest. You get to go backstage, see the show onstage, and eat WITH the bands.
    Photobucket
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I've never hear of that. And dirtball, same thing happened at my venue in 2009. We argued with the people at the venue for about an hour trying to explain the them the tickets we had were early entry and it said it on the ticket. They werw just like "LOL we weren't told about this..we don't care what you or your tickets say so you get to go in with everybody else". They also made a big shit about the Behemoth demo cassettes I had. I got them through anyway
    imageimage
    Do we have to prove that one of us has a life threatening condition?? :-?
    edited February 2012
    Do we have to prove that one of us has a life threatening condition?? :-?
    I don't know. Medical documents perhaps? I was looking at the entry forum and I didn't even see a "what is you condition?" type question.. You COULD shave your head and say you have cancer.

Edit: I guess when you send the entry email you just state your story.
    Photobucket
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Bunch of wannabes who can afford to buy themselves and their children the closest tickets they could find.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Lol I guess I'm not that big a douche to try that :P
    edited February 2012
    And no I'm not jelly I get almost just as close and I get to sit down whenever I want. It's not like there's any moshing in the pit lol. If anything I bet that they're jelly of me seat
    Lol I guess I'm not that big a douche to try that :P
    I kinda wanna enter and say I have Teenage Girl Irritation Syndrome. Maybe they'd find that funny and pick me? Lol. Doubt it.
    Photobucket
    I'll just be like I have musthavemayhemvipticketsorwilldie syndrome. It's very rare...
    I'll just be like I have musthavemayhemvipticketsorwilldie syndrome. It's very rare...
    HAHAHA. That's funny. God, I kinda think one of us should do that.
    Photobucket