Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Official Mayhem Fest 2012 Thread

Comments

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    I got in at 1:45ish last year
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    First row, Nola.(:
    well thank god im not going to mayhem with you that sounds like a shitty time
  • JillianJillian Posts: 1,574
    First row, Nola.(:
    well thank god im not going to mayhem with you that sounds like a shitty time
    Lol. Glad you're not either.
    Photobucket
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    It's easy as shit to get people into the pit area. If you have at least 2 pit passes you can get any number of people in.
    Can't do that at my venue. They check every ticket and if you don't have a wristband you don't get in. If it gets ripped off while you're in the pit and security notices, they will kick you out.
    imageimage
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    It's easy as shit to get people into the pit area. If you have at least 2 pit passes you can get any number of people in.
    i literally when the dood wasnt lookin just walked right in no prob lol...moshed my ass off to megadeth then went back to the lawn
    We just hand the pit ticket to someone else during the day to go get another wristband with it. Just tell them you don't want the hologram ticket marked because its a collectors item. Then we go to the pit area, gather up all the tickets, and send 1 person out to get the the people with wristbands but no tix.

workseverytime.jpeg
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    edited February 2012
    the earliest you would possibly need to show up is 2 pm...they wont even let you in earlier

I know, but I don't want to wait in a long line to get in. Especially, if the venue allows you to line up for the pit.
    dont worry about, it will not be an issue i promise you

one time i snuck into the pit at a mayhem and basically walked right up to the stage lol
    Better safe than sorry. Besides, I'm like 5'3, and I doubt I'll be able to push myself up to the front.
    You're a chick, it won't be that tough, honestly.

I was with a friend that had brought a girl with him and we were able to get front row during Uproar 2010 because people kept letting her in front of them and then allowed me and my friend up there too since we were with her. Easy as hell.

I don't know about you but it's not worth missing out on the side stages just to get in line for the main stage pit, too much waiting and not a big enough of a reward since you'll be able to get up close regardless.
    That's true, Arlo. Anthrax and HoF are the only two I wanna see. I could see HoF since they'll probably play first. Not sure what to do about Anthrax.
    Photobucket
    The Chicago pit area also has a raised cement step at the back so shorter people can still see.
    The Chicago pit area also has a raised cement step at the back so shorter people can still see.
    Fucking Gexa in Dallas needs to do that. At least we have giant fans on the ceiling (I think).
    Photobucket
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    That's true, Arlo. Anthrax and HoF are the only two I wanna see. I could see HoF since they'll probably play first. Not sure what to do about Anthrax.
    AILD, AA, TDWP, Whitechapel > Snooze On Fire
    AILD, AA, TDWP, Whitechapel > Snooze On Fire
    Lol. AILD>HoF. But isn't AILD and TDWP rotators? If they are, hopefully AILD is the opening rotator for Dallas. AA would be okay if it wasn't for the fans. Whitechapel is okay, nothing too special for me.
    Photobucket
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    *youtubes AILD*

Still don't get it
    image Photobucket
    Lemme fix it. AILD=HoF IMO.
    Photobucket
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    u can jayface me, i will be in the parking lot getting shitfaced when HoF is playing
    I thought you loved HoF? Wtf man!
    I love winning with women
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Two totally different bands.........
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Not so much your comment...I just hear a lot of people drool over AILD or spaz when they get a date..
    image Photobucket
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    u can jayface me, i will be in the parking lot getting shitfaced when HoF is playing
    I thought you loved HoF? Wtf man!
    i believe i explained pretty thoroughly while i while unfortunately be missing them

theyll tour again in a more appropriate setting and i will see them
    Two totally different bands.........
    I mean by that I like them equally.
    Photobucket
    Not so much your comment...I just hear a lot of people drool over AILD or spaz when they get a date..
    Lol, nah. I just like them. I don't spaz over anything.
    Photobucket
    AILD < Austrian Death Machine.