Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

fukk y00z nolaqueerz

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    WHOOP THERE IT IS.

*Inb4 World War 3 nuclear bomb detonates.*
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Wait, isn't George Nola @ Nola? Who's Dawning? Clarify for those who Will'ed.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I didnt ask any of my ebroz to have my back, they just do. Kidding or not man, i try to show my girlfriend some of my peoples on the internet and yooz fukkin say shit like i'm a loser and you want to wax that ass and shit? WTF is wrong with you? grow the fuck up..... you hick ass motherfucking redneck. nigga lives in boston and calls himself nola <_________________________________________________________________________>
    You make it sound like I e Raped ur girl bro, she has girl panties she can take a little jokin around, apparantly not tho cuz she went cryin to you...she seems like a cool chick , way out of ur league bro how u even hook that Up? prolly one of those pity relationships when she tries to fix up her broken man..awww that so sweet..... u think i give a fukk about these other e losers on here i dont care if idiots like erik side with u n shit but fuckin deal...and i like NOLA metal obv dumbass are we seriously gonna just start bein gay like that,..oh yea i forgot i was talkin to my interwebz "brohug*

Whatever faggot. I talked to Jay and hees gonna bring it up to the other mods about you saying you were going to forcefully shove your cock up my girls ass, sounds like more then a joke to me.... i bring her on here one time and she gets treated like that? I'd rather my girl be at a swingers party with Shane then anywhere near you... you goddamn creep. i just cant believe you crossed that line. I'm pushing for the 2 week ban. fuck that i aint gonna be somewhere with people disrespecting my family. i bring her here once and look what happens. I knw my girl is out of my league thats why I treat her like a princess and she has everything she needs from me. it takes a good man to get a good woman. keep calling me gay. my pussy intake > nolaz pussy intake
    How can he be banned for bullshit that happened on another site?
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    How can he be banned for bullshit that happened on another site?
    i was wondering this too..
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Because we're retarded.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Because we're retarded.
    I understand why you left.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    I haven't bothered reading any of this entire thread as it is either trolling by all parties involved... Or a handbag fight from 50 paces
    I wouldn't blame Mike if he pulled the plug on this place like he mentioned one time. I really wouldn't. Or if he doesn't do that, he should at least change the website name to Fight Club.
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    I wouldn't blame Mike if he pulled the plug on this place like he mentioned one time. I really wouldn't. Or if he doesn't do that, he should at least change the website name to Fight Club.
    imageimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    I didnt ask any of my ebroz to have my back, they just do. Kidding or not man, i try to show my girlfriend some of my peoples on the internet and yooz fukkin say shit like i'm a loser and you want to wax that ass and shit? WTF is wrong with you? grow the fuck up..... you hick ass motherfucking redneck. nigga lives in boston and calls himself nola <_________________________________________________________________________>
    You make it sound like I e Raped ur girl bro, she has girl panties she can take a little jokin around, apparantly not tho cuz she went cryin to you...she seems like a cool chick , way out of ur league bro how u even hook that Up? prolly one of those pity relationships when she tries to fix up her broken man..awww that so sweet..... u think i give a fukk about these other e losers on here i dont care if idiots like erik side with u n shit but fuckin deal...and i like NOLA metal obv dumbass are we seriously gonna just start bein gay like that,..oh yea i forgot i was talkin to my interwebz "brohug*

Whatever faggot. I talked to Jay and hees gonna bring it up to the other mods about you saying you were going to forcefully shove your cock up my girls ass, sounds like more then a joke to me.... i bring her on here one time and she gets treated like that? I'd rather my girl be at a swingers party with Shane then anywhere near you... you goddamn creep. i just cant believe you crossed that line. I'm pushing for the 2 week ban. fuck that i aint gonna be somewhere with people disrespecting my family. i bring her here once and look what happens. I knw my girl is out of my league thats why I treat her like a princess and she has everything she needs from me. it takes a good man to get a good woman. keep calling me gay. my pussy intake > nolaz pussy intake
    whatever go be a little pussy bitch like shane and shit and have me banned. werent u the dood who was bitchin cuz he wanted u banned?? very nice...seems like u can dish it but u cant take it..big suprise..whatever dood imma make it easy on u man u dont need to ban me ill just fukkin leave this place since its full of faggots anyway...all u retards do is say how dumb this place is yet come back to it everyday its seriously hysterical...so u be mt big bossman in your little e world imma go live my life
    all i got to say is i bring my girl on to meet a few of youz once and this bullshit happens, fuckk all yooz.
    hey george fukk your girl... id stick my big dick right up that uptight bitches ass... maybe chill it her out for once cuz u clearly arent doin the job :-))))
    hey george fukk your girl... id stick my big dick right up that uptight bitches ass... maybe chill it her out for once cuz u clearly arent doin the job :-))))
    now he said it on here, Jay? whats up dogg?
    all i got to say is i bring my girl on to meet a few of youz once and this bullshit happens, fuckk all yooz.
    THIS NIGGA RIGHT HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NIGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Fuck you too buddy, I didn't do shit. It's only the internet man.
    Fuck you too buddy, I didn't do shit. It's only the internet man.
    says the faggot spammer who clearly has no life
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    I'm pretty sure anyone with over a few thousand posts doesn't have the right to say that someone else doesn't have a life.
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    This forum has more fucking drama than mtv......fuck
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
    I'm pretty sure anyone with over a few thousand posts doesn't have the right to say that someone else doesn't have a life.
    u almost past me in like 1/10th the time loser :-))