Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

fukk y00z nolaqueerz

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    George, stop being a fucking shit disturber, just think the dude's an asshole and shut the fuck up. Just because he said some retarded shit doesn't mean you have to make it any worse. It takes two to tango.

Jesus tapdancing Christ.

lolumad

George my nigguh, Facebook.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    George, stop being a fucking shit disturber, just think the dude's an asshole and shut the fuck up. Just because he said some retarded shit doesn't mean you have to make it any worse. It takes two to tango.

Jesus tapdancing Christ.
    Logic? On this forum?
    Wut is this I don't even.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Fly off the handle? you said bullshit innapropriate remarks to my girl when i tell her to join turntable cause i think its cool, i go take a shit and she tells me what an ass you are and i scroll back and see that you said you would stick it up her ass and treat her better then me. nigga its the same as the shit you say to brad about his underage sister. she's a fukkin minor you sick fuck. i dont know why everyone calls catz the pedo its really nolaz drunken ass.... i'm not blowing anything out of proportion, i would never talk to or about your family like that. you should be glad we dont live near eachother cause I would come by and kick the shit out of you in front of my girl, your girl monica, and your mom. faggot. so what i drank, was in jail, did drugs, have anxiety issues... i got my life together, when you move out of mommy's basement come holler at me and then maybe you can get a girl one day as good as me. you're on the right track going after moniuca, but i cant see how she could deal with a behind the back faggot, its not a joke when you mention rape asshole. fuck you bitch. internet shit talker right here nola, i hope you run into brad and he whoops your ass before i get a hold of you, have another drink you filthy scumbag.
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip

Jesus tapdancing Christ.
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    You two really need to stop. George, quit fucking overreacting.
    of course you would take his side <_>

Jesus tapdancing Christ.
    hahahhaahhhhahhahhaahahahahhahhahahhahhah....... i literally am gasping for air, LOL
    of course you would take his side <_>
    I'm NOT taking a side!

So much ass kissing.

And wait, he said this TO your girl? That's even worse. I thought this faggot just made the comment in general about her.
  • 1DisturbedMthrFckr1DisturbedMthrFckr Posts: 1,027 juggalo
    a true classic..posted a million times..but..I get the feeling this is all...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkfVdrtLcRs&amp;feature=related

:D
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Raise your hand if you saw the title and thought Catz wrote it?

So much ass kissing.

And wait, he said this TO your girl? That's even worse. I thought this faggot just made the comment in general about her.
    yep, to her
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Marshmallows you say? Throw some my way.
    Don't mock the mallows Brit.....this is serious schmizal
  • 1DisturbedMthrFckr1DisturbedMthrFckr Posts: 1,027 juggalo

*raise hand*
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    OMG dood your gf is a stuck up bitch..I WAS KIDDING>>my god..dont u see me fukkin around on here all the time are u seriously that blind.ITS THE INTERNET get over yourself...dont u have like a new job u go to now..how u still on here all the time..i thinks its startin to mess with your head...change your pill dosage man you gonna fly threw that computer screen at me lol... and i would whoop on your old fat ass dood p90x motherfucker i dont fukk around.. and brads sis is 17 and once again i was kidding but u and him are both little bitchez about it almost as much as brian is a little bitch with danzig and erik is with his shitty little raps.. this whole place is so dumb... monica is the only person i really need to talk to cuz at least shes normal and not in this fukked up e - world like you... and fyi i havent drank in like 2 weeks and never been arrested or nothin like that so keep pushin that card
    What a fucking queer.
    OMG dood your gf is a stuck up bitch..I WAS KIDDING>>my god..dont u see me fukkin around on here all the time are u seriously that blind.ITS THE INTERNET get over yourself...dont u have like a new job u go to now..how u still on here all the time..i thinks its startin to mess with your head...change your pill dosage man you gonna fly threw that computer screen at me lol... and i would whoop on your old fat ass dood p90x motherfucker i dont fukk around.. and brads sis is 17 and once again i was kidding but u and him are both little bitchez about it almost as much as brian is a little bitch with danzig and erik is with his shitty little raps.. this whole place is so dumb... monica is the only person i really need to talk to cuz at least shes normal and not in this fukked up e - world like you... and fyi i havent drank in like 2 weeks and never been arrested or nothin like that so keep pushin that card
    LOL INTERNET TOUGH GUY RIGHT HERE GAIZ.

Flexin' his e-guns.