Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

fukk y00z nolaqueerz

Comments

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    P90x mother fucker.

This made me lol.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    What a fucking queer.
    dont you have some goofy ass "sex" rap too do lol
    What a fucking queer.
    dont you have some goofy ass "sex" rap too do lol
    No, he has to find faggots to suck his dick.

• RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    The fuck Nola. #-o
    imageimage
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Was that supposed to be an insult niggat?
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Me, Erik, Brad, and Brian would whoop you and your corny little acoustic folk bands ass. I dont care if you were fucking around or not, to talk about raping my girl on turntable is crossing the fucking line. I never bitch to the mods to get people banned, but I might just have to this time. rape? seriously? dont worry about how i make a living, i'm obviously doinf better then you, the economy is just down right now and the jobs are slow, i have other means to make money, i wont be seeling my ass for a bottle of kaishers vodka in 10 years like you will be.
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Marshmallows you say? Throw some my way.
    Don't mock the mallows Brit.....this is serious schmizal
    Not joking. I want them there mallows.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    you two are being ridiculous
    changed my mind

how was I a little bitch about you talking shit about my sister nola? do explain...
    pfft u got all defensive like a little bitch when i was clearly fukkin around..... but i thought it was lulzy cuz i cleary got to u bro
    Me, Erik, Brad, and Brian would whoop you and your corny little acoustic folk bands ass. I dont care if you were fucking around or not, to talk about raping my girl on turntable is crossing the fucking line. I never bitch to the mods to get people banned, but I might just have to this time. rape? seriously? dont worry about how i make a living, i'm obviously doinf better then you, the economy is just down right now and the jobs are slow, i have other means to make money, i wont be seeling my ass for a bottle of kaishers vodka in 10 years like you will be.
    blah blah blah I WAS K I D D I N G yea im really gonn go to jersy and rape ur girl in the ass...im clearly on my way right now...fukkin retard...and LOL at u always trying to side ur E bros with u and can fight my own battles without some little e buttfucks having my back
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I didnt ask any of my ebroz to have my back, they just do. Kidding or not man, i try to show my girlfriend some of my peoples on the internet and yooz fukkin say shit like i'm a loser and you want to wax that ass and shit? WTF is wrong with you? grow the fuck up..... you hick ass motherfucking redneck. nigga lives in boston and calls himself nola <_________________________________________________________________________>
    nola>>>>>>>>>>>> george

• RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    george >>>>>>>>>>>> nola

Never thought I'd actually agree with you, but...this, 100x.
    imageimage
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    nola>>>>>>>>>>>> george

youmustbenew.jpeg
    george >>>>>>>>>>>> nola

*eyeroll*
    I didnt ask any of my ebroz to have my back, they just do. Kidding or not man, i try to show my girlfriend some of my peoples on the internet and yooz fukkin say shit like i'm a loser and you want to wax that ass and shit? WTF is wrong with you? grow the fuck up..... you hick ass motherfucking redneck. nigga lives in boston and calls himself nola <_________________________________________________________________________>
    You make it sound like I e Raped ur girl bro, she has girl panties she can take a little jokin around, apparantly not tho cuz she went cryin to you...she seems like a cool chick , way out of ur league bro how u even hook that Up? prolly one of those pity relationships when she tries to fix up her broken man..awww that so sweet..... u think i give a fukk about these other e losers on here i dont care if idiots like erik side with u n shit but fuckin deal...and i like NOLA metal obv dumbass are we seriously gonna just start bein gay like that,..oh yea i forgot i was talkin to my interwebz "brohug*

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    george >>>>>>>>>>>> nola

*eyeroll*
    You getting way too nola about Nola.