Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

fukk y00z nolaqueerz

HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
edited August 2011 in Off Topic
Man I never liked you from the getgo. I always thought you was an elitist fag and how in christs name could you not like Pink FLoyd? But I looked passed all that shit and we bacame alright for like the passed year. Ever since we got into it about wawa and talked afterwards, we were cool. I still cant believe your bitchass was crying over wawa, i would prolly cry if wawa wasnt near me too, but thats besides the point. I looked at you like an internet bro. we talk alot off the pages and I just cannot believe you would disrespect my fiance like that. we're getting married in 4 months and you say some shit like you want to fuck her up the ass and shit and you would tear that up when you think I'm not on? Trolling or not, in my eyes that has crossed the fucking line. I dont bring peoples families into personal situations, but you showed me your bitchassness with that move, its one thing to say my girl is nice looking or congrats or whatever, but you degrade her and her charachter by saying those fucked up things. i thought we were bros. My girl would never touch a shrivled up little bitch like you. We were cool man, but now dont come to me anymore when you have issues and want to talk. You are worse then some of the other perople i has issues with on here. at least they had the balls (most of the time) to say it to my face. then you say that my girl is too good for me and shit, who the fuck do you think you are buddy? i work hard to provide for my family and my future kids. We have a great place to live and i dont live in a power outage cracked out cant pay the bills cause i'm always drunk basement. fukk y00z man. if i seen you on the bricks, i would kick that goofy ass smirk right off your face, i hope you go to MDF next year. I thought you were better then that man..... Shame on you bro, I wouldnt talk shit like that about you. that was a low blow.

Comments

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    awe shit itza on now :O

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    dood seriously? u need to write this shit on the forums, dear god. ur like the drama queen of this forum, u shood just take a break from the internet dood its gettin kind of sad, ive never seen someone use this place like a soap opera more than you...even day u bring up that bianca shit its seriously old...idgaf about your girl dood its whatever i was just kidding and u flipped out shocker...sorry i think that a girl could do better than some ex druggie fuck up who sits on the internet all day...i dont even know why im wasting my time with this shit cuz your just gonna write another retarded paragraph of doom at me and will prob just be on my ass everythread wit your dumbass pictures...i say a few jokes and shit and u freak out on turntable even monica thinks ur bein dumb ...ill talk to u when u get some senses back man
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    you guys are both being dumb, knock it off. no reason to fight.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Wait what happened?

nola was talkin shit to georgies girl.
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    I is confused...
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Guess it happened in turntable????

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Internet drama? werent you the one who said I dropped down 2 pegs in your book cause I made a stoopid anthony troll? get over yourself. you are me 5 years ago, I see your future... alcohol and more alcohol. I mean ytou spend all that fukking money to go to NEMAHCF and you fuking miss all the bands cause youre across the street at the fucking bar? what a pussy? see you skinny as fuck in 10 years beggin for change underneath the bridge... I havent mentioned Biancaz name on here since that shit happened, youre just lookin too hard for amo. I havent had one issue with her since that shit popped off, so fukk y00z. i come on here to talk mostly sports and to people i consider friends and that list is dwindling quickly with fags like you trying to talk dirty about the girl i'm going to marry. Monica thinks I'm dumb? well no disrespect to Monica, but she's not going to have much of a future dating an alcohol fueld asshole like you, who shittalks his friends, you do it to everyone on here. youre not straight forward man. you come running to me all the time, yo george, so and so said this have my back, then you talk about my family, fukk y00z homo.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Oh, another case of someone being fake on here? What a FUCKING shocker. *Yawn.*

And Nola, you got a lot of nerve calling him an ex druggie when you drink every fucking night.
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Stop, guys. :(
    fukk y00z, go be with that alcoholic lowlife, nigga cant even pay the bills.
    at least when i was drinking i could still pay the bills.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    How the fuck am i being fake?? georges girl comes in turntable and im just fucking around and he flips a shit for no reason,, even monica thinks your taking it overboard like everything else on here...you get shit in your head and amplify it, and trolling about a girl fucking getting killed is totally different but your to wrapped up in your little internet world to realize this..and im an alcoholic now?? L O L im not the one whos been in jail and was addicted to substances dood...tthe worst i ever do is drive drunk who gives a shit...getting fucked up at concerts is normal hence everyone there being drunk..sorry im not a railfag who doesnt have a good time and enjoy life to the fullest... i love how im fake too ive never said anything fake on here or anywhere else..u just got pissed cuz you fly off the handle all the time...but its whatever one less fake internet "bro"
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    I think this calls for a marshmallow fight
    But no headshotz or going for the gnads ok?
    I will be the arbitrator of the mellows
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Marshmallows you say? Throw some my way.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    George, stop being a fucking shit disturber, just think the dude's an asshole and shut the fuck up. Just because he said some retarded shit doesn't mean you have to make it any worse. It takes two to tango.

Jesus tapdancing Christ.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page