Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Weird News Threadz

Comments

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    are you kidding me?
    the people who gave it to them should be killed
    imageimage
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    That zoo should be shut down and all the animals taken to a proper zoo. Who thought itd be ok to have a fucking rave there?
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    @Alex

it looks like the world isn't ending for another 6000 years now...

Archaeologists have found a room in Mayan ruins where royal scribes apparently used walls like a blackboard to keep track of astronomical records and the society's intricate calendar around 1200 years ago.

The walls reveal the oldest known astronomical tables from the Maya - until now the oldest known examples dated from about 600 years later.

Astronomical records were key to the Mayan calendar, which has gotten some attention recently because of doomsday warnings that it predicts the end of the world this December. Experts say it makes no such prediction. The new finding offers backup: The calculations include a time span longer than 6000 years, meaning it could extend well beyond 2012.

"Why would they go into those numbers if the world is going to come to an end this year?" observed Anthony Aveni of Colgate University in Hamilton, New York, an expert on Mayan astronomy.
  • TigerTiger Posts: 2,116 balls deep
    you mean I still gotta pay bills after this year??? [-(
    The day you need a gun and don't have one, may be your last.

Well you don't HAVE to
    After 6000 years of not paying bills your truck might get repo'd tho?
    You have a good point.

Because I do like my truck. \m/

edited May 2012
    Not weird.
    Just fkn stupid. b-(

........Man who fathered 30 kids says he needs a break—on child support
    By Pueng Vongs | The Sideshow – Fri, May 18, 2012.........
    Desmond Hatchett (YouTube)
    And you thought Octomom had her hands full—a Tennessee man who has fathered 30 children is asking the courts for a break on child support.

Desmond Hatchett, 33, of Knoxville has children with 11 different women, reports WREG-TV.

The state already takes half his paycheck and divides it up, which doesn't amount to much when Hatchett is making only minimum wage. Some of the moms receive as little as $1.49 a month. The oldest child is 14 years old.

Hatchett explains how he reached such a critical mass: He had four kids in the same year. Twice.

Back in 2009 when Hatchett was in court to answer charges that many of the mothers were not receiving child support, he had 21 children. At the time, he said he was not going to father any more kids, but he ended up having nine more in the past three years.

The state cannot order Hatchett to stop making babies. He hasn't broken any laws, according to the report.

We have a TV show here called Target where each week they discretely film tradesmen at work.
    This week they filmed a carpet cleaner at work in a lady's house...he was meant to clean her carpet but was sniffing her dirty knickers and fapping instead...video here...

http://www.tv3.co.nz/Shows/Target.aspx
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Nothin wrong with a good fap
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    edited May 2012
    " One man is dead and another hospitalized after a bizarre assault off Miami's MacArthur Causeway reportedly forced a police officer to open fire.

City of Miami police say the incident began Saturday afternoon about 2 p.m. when an officer responded to reports of 2 men fighting in the bike path of the Biscayne Boulevard exit ramp, alongside the Miami Herald's parking garage. There, according to the Herald,the officer observed a naked man eating another man's face:

The officer...approached and saw that the naked man was actually chewing the other man's head, according to witnesses. The officer ordered the naked man to back away, and when he continued the assault, the officer shot him.

The attacker continued to eat the man, despite being shot, forcing the officer to continue firing. Witnesses said they heard at least a half dozen shots.

According to CBS Miami, police sources said the victim had "virtually no face" and was unrecognizable.

"[Officers] attempted to separate them, there was some sort of confrontation," Miami Police spokesman Willie Moreno told Local10.

Photographs taken from the Herald's garage show the naked man lying dead at the scene. Police said the second male was transported to Ryder Trauma Center at Jackson Memorial Hospital.

Officials have yet to identify the officer involved, the deceased, or the victim."

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/05/26/2818832/naked-man-shot-killed-on-macarthur.html
    imageimage
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    ZOMBIES
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you

......Texas gun range to host children’s birthday parties

A new gun range opening this summer in Lewisville, Texas, will have two rooms available for hosting children's birthday parties. Owner David Prince tells WFAA that the Eagle Gun Range will be available for children as young as eight years old.

"The age limit is eight years old. You have to be tall enough to get above the shooting table," Prince said. "They're not gonna be left unattended. Parents are gonna be one-on-one, or if there's not enough parents we'll have range safety officers here to show them how to do it safely."

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy

SCOTTSDALE, AZ - A major Scottsdale roadway has been shut down until 8 p.m. tonight as police investigate what prompted a naked carjacking suspect to go on a rampage through Scottsdale.

Scottsdale police Sgt. Mark Clark said the incident began Friday afternoon with a carjacking at Hayden Road and Via de Ventura.

Witness photos from the area show a naked man standing on top of an SUV as another damaged vehicle sits in the intersection. Later photos show the vehicles sitting in the roadway blocked off by police crime tape.

According to Clark, the suspect fled the area, then drove the victim's car eastbound on Shea Boulevard and hit several other cars.

A witness tells ABC15 the driver was speeding and driving on the wrong side of the street before colliding with a pickup truck.

Shea Boulevard between Loop 101 and 92nd Street, as well as the northbound Loop 101 off-ramp, have been shut down as crews work to clear the crash scene.

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_northeast_valley/scottsdale/major-wreck-closes-shea-boulevard-near-loop-101-in-scottsdale#ixzz1zEVwoKMq
    I love winning with women
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Jagger and Bowie 'were lovers'

They frolicked in front of the camera for their 1985 remake of Dancing in the Street and have for many years moved in the same circles of rock royalty.

Now, adding fuel to rumours that have for years abounded, a new book claims that Mick Jagger, 68, and David Bowie, 65, arguably the most dynamic and influential rock stars of their generation, were once lovers.

The incendiary claims, neatly timed with the 50th anniversary of the Rolling Stones' first gig, have been made by Christopher Andersen, author of Mick: The Wild Life and Mad Genius of Jagger.

Speaking with friends and family of the seemingly ageless rockers, at least four of the showmen's glamorous set have recalled stories of the men's antics. The two had a deep respect for each other, Mike (as Bowie knew Mick) admiring Bowie's creativity, and Bowie admiring Jagger's "financial genius" as the frontman of the Rolling Stones, writes Andersen.

The men, he says, were "fascinated with each other."

"When Bowie and his companion Scott were invited to a Stones concert a few months later, Mick not only paid for the couple's hotel room but sent along roses and champagne with a note signed "Love, Mick.""

This was 1973, after all, and, as singer Chuckie Starr told Andersen: "It was the glitter era, and everybody wanted to be part of the bisexual revolution".

Having had a hit that year with Starman, Bowie - in the public guise of Ziggy Stardust - experimented with androgyny, embraced glam-rock and was apparently open about his (and wife Angie's) bisexual extra-marital love-life.

Jagger had famously worn glitter on his 1972 US tour, echoing Bowie's eccentric style.

- © Fairfax NZ News
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    anybody whos anybody already knew that
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    ya thats old gnomziez

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Typical that you three old fagz would know :-w