Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Weird News Threadz

Comments

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    'White T-Shirt Flasher' spotted again

Police received another report of a man matching the description of the "White T-shirt Flasher" on Monday night.

Officers arrived to the area of the 600 block of Oxford Road at about 8:15 p.m. after receiving reports of a black male believed to weigh about 250 pounds wearing checkered boxer shorts, white socks and a white T-shirt covering his face performing sex on himself on Grant and Philadelphia streets, according to a police incident report.

The two women who reported the incident told police they could hear moaning as they walked along Oxford Avenue before they saw a black male between two residences. Upon seeing him, they yelled and caused the man to run into an alley where he disappeared.

The women told police the man's description matched that of a man who lives in the area. Police investigated but did not have enough evidence to arrest anyone.

The last reported citing of the flasher was June 8 when a dark-skinned black male, about 6 feet tall, was seen performing sex on himself while wearing a white T-shirt pulled over his face.

Ed? :-?

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Why not just jack off at your house
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Hip Hop Phucks Floor....

Jumping collapses venue floor
    Last updated 11:06 14/07/2012

SAM SACHDEVA

A Canterbury University concert was abandoned after part of the floor at a new multimillion-dollar venue collapsed during a performance.

The concert, The Perfect Storm, was held at the university's new $2.5 million temporary events centre in Christchurch last night.

The centre, designed by Christchurch architecture firm Warren and Mahoney, only opened in April after the university's original student bar was damaged in the February 2011 earthquake.

A concertgoer, who did not want to be named, said the floor gave way just after midnight during a performance by hip-hop artist Savage, due to the "sheer weight" of people.

"You know how crowds push to the front: there was just too much weight on the front, then everyone jumped and it just gave out."

While most people were annoyed that the concert had to be called off, the man said it could have been far worse.

"A metre to the left and the stage would have gone through into the ground; thank God nobody was hurt."

The concert was put on by the University of Canterbury Students' Association (UCSA) as part of a re-orientation week.

The association's Facebook page has been filled with comments about the collapse, with some students asking for a refund and questioning the safety of the venue.

"I cannot understand how a floor collapses when you are suppose to be engineering a building for a huge fing earthquake, sort your s," one person said.

UCSA president Erin Jackson said the association was currently examining reports from the night and speaking to university officials to determine what had happened.

Jackson said nobody was injured during the performance and everyone was safely evacuated.

- © Fairfax NZ News
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    A satanic cult could be responsible for breaking into a mausoleum and stealing the remains of a New Jersey grandmother who died 16 years ago, police said today.

"Cults are one of the things we will look at," said Capt. Rocky Melendez of the Pleasantville police department. "We're looking into different angles of why someone would take someone's remains."

Sometime between the night of July 26 and the early morning of July 27, thieves smashed the windshield-thick glass on the door of the mausoleum at the Atlantic City Cemetery where Pauline Spinelli, three of her children and their spouses are buried.

After breaking through the glass and a brass lock, police believe the thieves used a sledge hammer to crack the marble slab that sealed the area where Spinelli was entombed.

"They then pushed that slab over, pulled the casket out, pried it open and removed the remains," Melendez said.

The only item remaining in the coffin was the blanket used to cover Spinelli, granddaughter Paula Lafollette told ABCNews.com.

Lafollette said her husband has done research into the theory that a satanic cult took her grandmother's remains for a ritual and believes it's a strong possibility.

"We did a lot of research and my husband found a group online that uses bodies in some kind of a ritual and they need the bones for their ritual. The group is called Palo. There were some bodies found in Newark and Woodbridge and Lancaster, Pennsylvania, speculated to have been used by this group," she said. "Who else would want a body?"

Palo, a religion that uses black magic and originated in the Caribbean, is highly unlikely to have been the reason why Spinelli's remains were stolen, said cult expert Rick Ross.

"The likelihood they would go into a mausoleum and drag out a body seems remote. Usually these hybrid religious groups [including Palo] use chicken and other animal bones," Ross said. "Typically these acts end up being individual perpetrators not linked to an organized group."

Lafollette said she doesn't understand why someone would target her family mausoleum, which she said her grandmother built after the death of her first child.

"She wanted her family above ground..and a place where she could go and just sit and visit," Lafollette said.

Police said they plan to reach out to neighboring communities and states to determine if any similar crimes have taken place.

Lafollette said she just wants her "spitfire" grandmother back in her rightful resting place.

"She had her own mind," Lafollette said. "Trust me, she is probably torturing whoever stole her body."

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Satanic cults are soooooo 1985
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    ‘Missing’ woman unknowingly joins search for herself

A woman who was reported missing from an Icelandic tour unwittingly joined a search for herself.

According to the Reykjavik Grapevine, a woman described as "Asian, about 160cm, in dark clothing and speaks English well" was listed as missing Saturday near the Eldgjá volcanic canyon in southern Iceland.

A search continued through the weekend with reports saying she got off a tour bus and never returned.

It turns out the woman merely changed clothes during the bus stop, and after she returned, those on the bus didn't recognize her.

When the description of the "missing" woman was circulated, apparently the lady who changed her outfit didn't recognize the description of herself. So she joined the search party.

About 50 people searched the area in vehicles and on foot, and a helicopter was ready to assist.

Eventually it occurred to the "missing" woman that she could very well be the person everyone was looking for, and she promptly reported herself as safe and sound to police.

The search was called off early Sunday morning.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

lol even asians can't tell themselves apart
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    Lessons from the 'World's Ugliest Woman': 'Stop Staring and Start Learning'

When she was in high school, Lizzie Velasquez was dubbed "The World's Ugliest Woman" in an 8-second-long YouTube video. Born with a medical condition so rare that just two other people in the world are thought to have it, Velasquez has no adipose tissue and cannot create muscle, store energy, or gain weight. She has zero percent body fat and weighs just 60 pounds.

In the comments on YouTube, viewers called her "it" and "monster" and encouraged her to kill herself. Instead, Velasquez set four goals: To become a motivational speaker, to publish a book, to graduate college, and to build a family and a career for herself.

Now 23 years old, she's been a motivational speaker for seven years and has given more than 200 workshops on embracing uniqueness, dealing with bullies, and overcoming obstacles. She's a senior majoring in Communications at Texas State University in San Marcos, where she lives with her best friend. Her first book, "Lizzie Beautiful," came out in 2010 and her second, "Be Beautiful, Be You," was published earlier this month.

"The stares are what I'm really dealing with in public right now," she told Dr. Drew Pinsky in an interview on CNN's Headline News this week. "But I think I'm getting to the point where… instead of sitting by and watching people judge me, I'm starting to want to go up to these people and introduce myself or give them my card and say, 'Hi, I'm Lizzie. Maybe you should stop staring and start learning'."

Velasquez was born in San Antonio, Texas; she was four weeks premature and weighed just 2 pounds, 10 ounces. "They told us they had no idea how she could have survived," her mother, Rita, 45, told the Daily Mail. "We had to buy doll's clothes from the toy store because baby clothes were too big." Doctors warned Rita and her husband, Lupe, that their oldest child would never be able to walk or talk, let alone live a normal life. (Her two younger siblings were not affected by the syndrome.)

Instead, she has thrived. Her internal organs, brain, and bones developed normally, though her body is tiny. Since she has no fatty tissue in which to store nutrients, she has to eat every 15 to 20 minutes to have enough energy to get through the day. One brown eye started clouding over when she was 4 years old, and now she's blind in that eye and has only limited sight in the other.

"Some days life doesn't make sense," she writes in "Be Beautiful, Be You." "You just have to change what you can, ask for help and pray about the rest."

She notes her triumphs and posts inspirational messages on Tumblr, and says that she's learned to embrace the things that make her unique. Instead of trying to retaliate against people who have made her feel badly, she sets goals for herself and pushes herself to succeed in spite of the haters. She's even reclaimed YouTube, video blogging about everything from bullying to hair-styling tips to staying positive.

"I feel really glad that I don't look like the celebrities out there that are so beautiful," she told Dr. Drew. "There's a lot of stereotypes attached to that." Not looking like a supermodel "gives people the opportunity to know you personally," she explains. "If they're willing to take that extra step they'll get to know the person you really are."

Of course, the horrible comments left on that old YouTube video stung (the video has since been removed, but Velasquez says she read every single comment). Now, she says, she understands that they're "just words."

"I'm human, and of course these things are going to hurt," she said. "Their judgements of me isn't who I am, and I'm not going to let these things define me."

"I didn't sink down to their level," she said in a follow-up video on YouTube last year. "Instead, I got my revenge through my accomplishments and determination. In the battle between the 'World's Ugliest Woman' video vs. me, I think I won."

She has zero percent body fat

Erik's dream girl.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    off course she talked with Dr Drew the media whore
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I never saw the YouTube clip
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    inb4memes,facebookpages,etc..
    A man sought emergency treatment at hospital in Auckland this week with an eel stuck up his bottom.

The unnamed individual presented himself at the A&E department at Auckland City Hospital to explain his embarrassing problem.

It is believed the patient was sent for X-rays and a scan, which showed there was an eel lodged inside him.

"The eel was about the size of a decent sprig of asparagus and the incident is the talk of the place," a hospital source said. "Doctors and nurses have come across people with strange objects that have got stuck where they shouldn't be before, but an eel has to be a first."

It is unclear how the eel managed to be trapped inside the man. It is believed medics successfully removed it and the man was later discharged.

A hospital spokesman last night confirmed the bizarre incident had taken place.

"In response to a direct query from the Herald on Sunday, we can confirm that an adult male presented at Auckland City Hospital this week with an eel inside him," Matt Rogers, spokesman for Auckland District Health Board, said.

He added: "No further comment will be made out of respect for the patient's right to privacy."

According to the Department of Conservation website, there are two main types of eel found in New Zealand - the shortfin and the longfin.

Eels migrate up streams as elvers to find suitable adult habitat. After many years they migrate to the Pacific Ocean to breed and die. Eels are secretive, nocturnal and prefer habitats with plenty of cover. They hunt by smell rather than sight.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    a species of catfish has been known to crawl up guys penises
    imageimage
    Now that would make my eyes water
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    What's the thing that if you urinate in the river they can swim up your urine and into your penis?
    inb4lists
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    ^ that catfish
    imageimage
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy