Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

A collection of my latest flows. (LOUD ADDED.)

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Sorry, I don't take hater's "critique".
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    lol
    you'll never make it then. if you only listen to people who are being nice about it, you'll never get to the next level. besides, if it's not me saying it now, it's gonna be somebody in a crowd down the road shouting it at you, throwing up middle fingers and spitting at you. i've seen it happen to dudes with a lot better flow than you got. how will you react then?

take my advice. try harder
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Sorry, I don't take haters' "critique".
    Fixed yo possessive problems, my nigga.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Fuck off Satan.

And I am real with my lyrics, but whatever.
    you arent because the shit you rap isnt true. go out gang bang for a bit, sign a record deal with death row, and then maybe you can rap that shit.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Fuck off Satan.

you arent because the shit you rap isnt true. go out gang bang for a bit, sign a record deal with death row, and then maybe you can rap that shit.
    i totally missed the death row bit. to be fair though, i doubt he realizes what he's invoking with that line.

but i'm pretty sure that not making any money and not having a car disqualifies anyone applying for "ballin'" status.
    Fuck off Satan.

Never Rapped about gangbanging you ignorant jackass. And just 'cause I said death row, doesn't mean I'm talking about the record label. My shit isn't fake. Main reason I won't rap about money.

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Sorry, I don't take haters' "critique".
    Fixed yo possessive problems, my nigga.
    Those are fighting words nigga.

• Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    lol
    you'll never make it then. if you only listen to people who are being nice about it, you'll never get to the next level.

take my advice. try harder
    I don't think this could be anymore truer. People that I've had critique my artwork that are super harsh, and nitpick every single little detail are usually the ones who have given me the best advice.

You just can't take it personally. Of course, perhaps I'm a little hypocritical when I say that because there have been quite a few times where someone has made me cry on Xbox Live. :-))
  • GuruGuru Posts: 2,089 juggalo
    Warms my black heart to see you so concerned about us minority folks. 8-X
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    Wake's Point: when Eminem started out, he rapped about home/school/money problems....things that were REAL to HIM...you spit tripe about bitches, ballin', and fame? kid please, get some authenticity into your efforts.....It's clear you have ambition, but no one outside a rap forum full of white kids pretending to be someone else will take your lyrics seriously.....to carry on oblivious to this reality will get you nowhere........
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0p3jn7ODuc
    And I rap about shit that's REAL to ME. Fucking faggot. Just give up. I've also written lots of personal songs, and you faggots said it was "Emo Rap." And that my problems were insignificant. You can all violently choke on my cock.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I don't remember "emo rap" but aight
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    I don't remember "emo rap" but aight
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    edited September 2011
    And quit fucking comparing me to Eminem. Quite frankly I don't give a flying FUCK what Eminem does or raps about. And the comparison of every white Rapper to Eminem is fucking ridiculous. Is every BLACK Rapper Jay-Z? Tech N9ne? Eazy-E? Tupac? Biggie? No, they're fucking not. Is every Latino Rapper Immortal Technique? No, they're fucking not.

And I love how hypocritical you faggots are, I love Eminem, but come the fuck on, subject wise, he's the most repetitive Rapper on the planet. What album DIDN'T have at least 2-3 songs all about Debbie, Kim, and Hayley? And what album wasn't all about his addiction? And since Proof died, how many fucking times has he rapped about him? Get the fuck off of my fucking dick.
    Realistically, if we really wanna compare me to any White Rapper, I'm like Chris Webby. Not that that's what I'm shooting for, but still.
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    edited September 2011
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    And quit fucking comparing me to Eminem. Quite frankly I don't give a flying FUCK what Eminem does or raps about. And the comparison of every white Rapper to Eminem is fucking ridiculous. Is every BLACK Rapper Jay-Z? Tech N9ne? Eazy-E? Tupac? Biggie? No, they're fucking not. Is every Latino Rapper Immortal Technique? No, they're fucking not.

And I love how hypocritical you faggots are, I love Eminem, but come the fuck on, subject wise, he's the most repetitive Rapper on the planet. What album DIDN'T have at least 2-3 songs all about Debbie, Kim, and Hayley? And what album wasn't all about his addiction? And since Proof died, how many fucking times has he rapped about him? Get the fuck off of my fucking dick.
    I'm comparing you to eminem because you have similar flow and tone. If you don't notice that, you aren't as talented as I give you credit for. This isnt a negative thing IMHO and I am not telling you that you should strive to be like him... but kinda dumb if you want to ignore an obvious similarity in your tone and flow.

And about your lyrical content.... you are 15. you havent lived life enough to have experience to rap about, so in my humble opinion you should rap about something real to you that is also something real to the world. Like maybe instead of rapping about haters keeping you down rap about rebelling against authority. All your raps don't need to be so focused on *you*... Move away from that bullshit because it is so played. Like Jobe has said before... Get some focus and cohesion in your raps. Pick a topic, that isnt you, and tell a story about it.

I think it sucks that you want to snub your nose at this advice. I really do think you have a talent here... great tone, great flow, I think your writing is great-ish but the biggest problem with it is you keep focusing on the wrong topics, and need to work on cohesion, and keeping it focused.