Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

A collection of my latest flows. (LOUD ADDED.)

Comments

• drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    If that isn't constructive criticism, nothing is.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    you are 15...you should rap about something real to you
    this

even if it's something that seems trivial to you, go ahead and rhyme about shit you go through and understand. i think you go out of your way to show how hip hop you are. instead of trying to live up to someone else's standard, create your own. i know you think you're keeping it real, but i don't see shit in your rhymes about being a sensitive, pissed off loner that wishes the world would eat it...which is more of who you are. everything is "ballin'" and "chickenheads" and "haters" and "this person said i can't do this" and "i'm gonna be a star". first of all, nobody said you *can't* rap. anyone can rap. the point is that nobody (especially the jaded, not-quite-hip-hop-fans here) wants to hear *another* bullshit rapper...which is how you come across on most of your shit whether you like it or not with all this baller/hater nonsense. second, it's a little dubious to most people to listen to someone gloat about status they have yet to achieve. any pre-puffy rap fans (like me) see the hollywood shit as bogus. gimme something real...keep your tennis bracelet and plastic bitches.

check this out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCSXMMF430w

i didn't pick it because it's a white rapper, i picked it because this song is introspective without being all woe-is-me about shit. it's more telling a story than a plea for sympathy. that's what separates this from "emo rap". i don't think anyone really wants to listen to someone cry about their problems, especially on a rap song.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Whatever. Im'ma keep writing about whatever I please.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    whatever. you can keep trolling in failure and live in some fairy-tail world.
    Lol not trolling. I write real shit. It's just real shit that you guys don't like. And also, when did I ever talk about fame I don't have? I talk about how bad I want it and how I WILL get it, but I've never said I'm already famous.
    there isnt any difference dude. You never went to school with some dude who thought he was hot shit and was going to be a billionaire? I, and most of the other kids, hated that cocky fuck because he hadnt done shit. And what usually ends up happening to dudes who talk a mad game? NOTHING. They are all talk and no walk. Their billion dollar speech turns into "welcome to mcdonalds, may I take your order please?"
    I'm cocky as fuck. No shame admitting it. 'Cause I WILL make it. Not a doubt in my mind. My life is worthless if I don't.
    edited September 2011
    i forgot you are home schooled. that isnt a dig at home school but I really did forget you havent ran into the asshole that goes to everyones public school.
    I'm cocky as fuck. No shame admitting it. 'Cause I WILL make it. Not a doubt in my mind. My life is worthless if I don't.
    you life is worthless then. You will never make it with fake ass raps. Eminem wouldnt have made it. Dre wouldnt have made it. Tyler wouldnt have made it... and you arent going anywhere writing fake raps that have no basis in reality. cookie cutter rap with no originality. good luck with that. It's a shame really, cause you had potential but were too short sighted to see where you needed to go.
    I jobe really trying to be a rapper too?
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    lol

you get killed by jobe and brian regularly.
    I will make it. But you're just a dude on the internet so that doesn't phase me. 'Cause I know MYSELF that I will.
    lol

you get killed by jobe and brian regularly.
    Lol no. Brian's are just stupid shit that he writes in two seconds, and Jobe's really aren't that great. Funny sometimes, yea, not much more.
    Erik is just the salmon swimming upstream that is so angry that the stream isn't going his way yet is so desperate to make everyone think that he's fine with the stream not going his way.
    I am though. I know odds are stacked against me, I'll live my dream though.
    I know you are, that's why I said you are.
    Not angry about it at all though... This is gonna be the hardest thing I've ever worked towards in my life, and I'm fine with that, and very ready to dedicate my life for it.
    Michael Jordan could have worked his ass off day in and day out, but he would have never been successful if someone didnt point him in the direction of the hoop. Erik - You are just making lobs into the stands. Lots of potential, but has no idea what direction the hoop is in. I guarantee... no matter had badly you want it, and no matter how hard you work for it, you aint doing shit until you start shooting in the direction of the hoop.

but you are right... there might be a few retards in the stands who love catching the free balls you are throwing to them, but you aint making any playoffs with game like that :))
    I've never heard Jobe Rap, so I dont know if he is serious about that stuff too... But I'd love to hear Jobe write a sweet verse that would be relevant to Erik, pick a beat for it, and then have Erik record his rap + beat and post that shit up....
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    edited September 2011
    I've never heard Jobe Rap,
    umustbenew

and i love this thread fyi