Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

A collection of my latest flows. (LOUD ADDED.)

Comments

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Bitch you need to stop fucking laughin
    The time has come for you to start passin
    Doughnuts, big macs and too many fried foods
    Cuz 6 forum members can stand right beside you
    And be completely eclipsed fro the sun
    Drop the diet pop and go for a run
    People like you give America a bad reputation
    When your at the wal mart check out station
    The obesity problem that we are facing
    Can be fixed on any occasion
    Get off your ass and touch your toes
    Who are we kidding, you can't come close
    Don't think it just me spittin ether
    The rest of the world don't like mouth breathers either
    Pass the god damn butter.
    You know what happens when you skim read a rap? You see the word horizon and have flashbacks...
    Ahh, good times, good times.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Eh, Jobe hating again.

*Yawn.*
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Wtf?

Was Jobe the spammer?
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I had the suspicion earlier, but then I was like "Nah, no way"

Now I think I was right. Sadface
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Fuck you Slap, Mastodon sucks.
    GTFO
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Fuck you Slap, Mastodon sucks.
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Anyways, I love how I was bashed for replying like a child, and for telling Satan to kill himself, but he can write a paragraph of doom bashing the fuck out of me, when he's 27-28, but that's "mature". This forum is so fucking pathetic. That's why I responded like that. I'm not dealing with it anymore. I love that it's so lulzy and entertaining to shit on a 15 year old's dreams. At least I have a fucking goal and want to make something of myself.
    Erik, you know I think you're a good kid. And you're not that bad at what you do. I just don't think it's right the way you talk to people who are just giving honest opinions.
    Eh, Jobe hating again.

*Yawn.*
    Take it with a grain of salt, especially if I put it in rap form, but just because a person is a "hater" doesn't mean their criticisms are not valid. Many of your flows have been about the same concepts. Write outside of what you have already done. You love music, fuck the haters, and your gonna make it have been in majority of your flows (honestly) try not to let your writing get pigeon holed into the same stuff every time. I can write a Slayer album right now... Murder death blood god hate insane end your life till you diiiiiie.

Eminem does the same shit...
    http://www.cracked.com/article_18731_why-eminem-needs-to-find-something-new-to-rap-about.html
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    It's because he was mature about it. He didn't need to resort to saying stupid shit like "Fuck you, faggot", or "Kill yourself".
    Wtf?

Was Jobe the spammer?
    Wait wut? Only spam I have EVER done was Chicago threads, and those were metal as fuck.
    Wtf?

Was Jobe the spammer?
    Wait wut? Only spam I have EVER done was Chicago threads, and those were metal as fuck.
    Idk, you just seem like a spammin' guy.
    Anyways, I love how I was bashed for replying like a child, and for telling Satan to kill himself, but he can write a paragraph of doom bashing the fuck out of me, when he's 27-28, but that's "mature". This forum is so fucking pathetic. That's why I responded like that. I'm not dealing with it anymore. I love that it's so lulzy and entertaining to shit on a 15 year old's dreams. At least I have a fucking goal and want to make something of myself.
    There's a difference between a paragraph of logic and a paragraph of WOW REALLY FUCK YOU
    Erik, you know I think you're a good kid. And you're not that bad at what you do. I just don't think it's right the way you talk to people who are just giving honest opinions.
    And that entire paragraph was nothing but shitting on me and saying how fake I am, etc. Am I just 'sposed to reply like "Oh, thank you, I'll keep that in mind. :)"? FUCK THAT! A nearly 30 year old faggot wants to be a child? Well an actual kid can play the same fucking game. I'm sick of this fat obsessed fuck thinking it makes him a badass to hate on me. You all need to take a fucking walk and grow the fuck up. At least when Brian does it and shit, he's around my age. The ones that are way above that, the "Adults" that do it, need to take a fucking walk and rethink their life, or end it. Worthless creatures.
    And that entire paragraph was nothing but shitting on me and saying how fake I am, etc. Am I just 'sposed to reply like "Oh, thank you, I'll keep that in mind. :)"? FUCK THAT! A nearly 30 year old faggot wants to be a child? Well an actual kid can play the same fucking game. I'm sick of this fat obsessed fuck thinking it makes him a badass to hate on me. You all need to take a fucking walk and grow the fuck up. At least when Brian does it and shit, he's around my age. The ones that are way above that, the "Adults" that do it, need to take a fucking walk and rethink their life, or end it. Worthless creatures.
    But being an asshole to Satan, Wake and Brian who actually DO give you constructive criticism (whether you think it is or not) is okay? They're just giving opinions, and you tell them to kill theirself.
    At least when Brian does it, it's FUCKING AMAAAAZING