Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

A collection of my latest flows. (LOUD ADDED.)

Comments

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    your average metalhead is more tolerant than your average rap fanatic. metalheads generally enjoy other genres. like myself i enjoy eminem and a handful of pop songs. play even basic metal to a ghetto thug listening to gangsta rap and they'll be hating hardcore
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    You seemed to miss the fucking point for the thousandth time that no obe fucking hates you. We're just sick of you shoving your rap shit everywhere on this board and rap being literally the only thing you talk/post about
    imageimage
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    your average metalhead is more tolerant than your average rap fanatic. metalheads generally enjoy other genres. like myself i enjoy eminem and a handful of pop songs. play even basic metal to a ghetto thug listening to gangsta rap and they'll be hating hardcore
    LOL. I'm not even gonna bother with the ignorance. And straight up lie and denial.
    You seemed to miss the fucking point for the thousandth time that no obe fucking hates you. We're just sick of you shoving your rap shit everywhere on this board and rap being literally the only thing you talk/post about
    Once again, overexaggerating the fuck out of it, and like I said, it's stayed in this thread, but you faggots keep adding logs to the fire.

And also, like I said, all you post about is complaining, Marc pissing you off, wah wah my stomach/head hurts, but you don't see me constantly riding your ass for it, do you?
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Erik, I think you're completely missing their point.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Erik, I think you're completely missing their point.
    A new challenger appears!
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Haha, no. I don't have anything to argue with Erik about. But I get what everyone is saying.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    edited August 2011
    Once again, overexaggerating the fuck out of it, and like I said, it's stayed in this thread, but you faggots keep adding logs to the fire.

And also, like I said, all you post about is complaining, Marc pissing you off, wah wah my stomach/head hurts, but you don't see me constantly riding your ass for it, do you?
    That's the thing you idiot, you don't get the fucking point and you only read what you want to read. If you would actually pull your head out of your ass maybe you'd actually realize what we're all trying to say to you, but you don't. Also, all my posts aren't complaining. I can actually have conversations and have happy posts. But you only see what you want to. And Erik, all your posts don't stay in this thread so quit kidding yourself
    imageimage
    Leah, stop complaining.
    SUCK MY DICK FAGGOT!
    FUCKING HATER
    WOLF GANG!
    imageimage

That's the thing you idiot, you don't get the fucking point and you only read what you want to read. If you would actually pull your head out of your ass maybe you'd actually realize what we're all trying to say to you, but you don't. Also, all my posts aren't complaining. I can actually have conversations and have happy posts. But you only see what you want to. And Erik, all your posts don't stay in this thread so quit kidding yourself

Eh, I'm done wasting my time on haters, Im'ma let mah nigguh Tyler talk for me from now on.

Seems you are homie g
    imageimage
    YES. *Adds to collection.*
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Interesting/funny read.