Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

A collection of my latest flows. (LOUD ADDED.)

Comments

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Bitch plz. =;
    I only liked one rapper, and that was Eminiem when I was like 10-11 years old. If you were Shagrath it'd be different
    Bitch plz. You'll feel the wrath of my shag.
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    This fucking thread..
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    This fucking thread..
    you let him back, the mistake that was.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Stop blaming Mike, seriously. It's you faggots who can't leave me alone no matter what I say.
    edited August 2011
    um, hes the one that unbanned you. how exactly is it not his fault that you are back.

also the faggotry level around here while you were banned was down 100%
    It's his "fault" I'm back, but it's not his fault that there's bullshit with me. It's everyone else who's on this forum's fault.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    There's bullshit with you because the way you act and what you say. Nothing more
    imageimage
    It's his "fault" I'm back, but it's not his fault that there's bullshit with me. It's everyone else who's on this forum's fault.
    so it has nothing to do with you talking about nothing but rap on a metal forum, gotcha.
    There's bullshit with you because the way you act and what you say. Nothing more

Are you still here? I could come in here and say you guys are all awesome and it would still find it's way to somehow become a fight. Shut the fuck up.
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Have you ever tried just sayin we were all awesome? No
    Your argument is completely moot. 8-X
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    You're just a little shit...even if you said that we're all awesome you would go back on it once someone tried to give you advice or constructive critism
    imageimage
    You're just a little shit...even if you said that we're all awesome you would go back on it once someone tried to give you advice or constructive critism

Once again, this bullshit isn't "constructive criticism". Last actual constructive criticism in here was Jobe telling me that the whole song might get overlooked because of the B.I.G. line, and I didn't flip shit, however, calling me fake, a wigger, poser, that I'm gonna quit Hip Hop, etc. That's not constructive criticism you stupid broad. That's straight up hating.
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Only cuz he said he liked it before saying anythin.
    All the other times he said somethin you flipped. 8-X
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    More people then just Jobe, including myself have given you constructive crtism or give you advuce about shit. But you just flipped out and said that same old bullshit
    imageimage
    Only cuz he said he liked it before saying anythin.
    All the other times he said somethin you flipped. 8-X
    This is true
    imageimage
    More people then just Jobe, including myself have given you constructive crtism or give you advuce about shit. But you just flipped out and said that same old bullshit
    Lol no, you've NEVER given me anything that could be considered anything NEAR constructive criticism. You just hate and shit on me.
    Lol no, you've NEVER given me anything that could be considered anything NEAR constructive criticism. You just hate and shit on me.
    That just proves to me you never read what I say. And when you do you make all of it negative. Explains why you think that every fucking thing I post is a complaint when it isn't
    imageimage
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Erik was asked to keep the raps in one thread and did that... Btw, I like the raps Erik, keep them coming!

The ones complaining about Mike unbanning Erik should not read Eriks threads or block him if he bothers you that much. That's what the block button is for so if someone bothers you, you can block them instead of complain to the mods.

...And oh look, Shane trying to have someone banned again. What is that 3 people this week?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy

Once again, this bullshit isn't "constructive criticism". Last actual constructive criticism in here was Jobe telling me that the whole song might get overlooked because of the B.I.G. line, and I didn't flip shit, however, calling me fake, a wigger, poser, that I'm gonna quit Hip Hop, etc. That's not constructive criticism you stupid broad. That's straight up hating.
    truth hurts don't it brah