Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

A collection of my latest flows. (LOUD ADDED.)

Comments

• TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    Erik has creativity, yet NO originality.....look at his avatar: white Tyler
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I don't long for attention
    :))
    Keep laughing homie. Didn't know that doing what you love was for attention. Keep hating though and feeding me. :)
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    Idk honestly. Because I'm stupid. No one likes me on here anyways, which only displays the ignorance of Metalheads more, because I'm hated for liking Hip Hop. Can't accept different tastes and different lifestyles.
    you're not hated for liking hiphop, you're hated for shoving it down peoples throats and calling everyone ignorant faggots if they don't agree with you.
    I don't shove it down people's throats. It's been staying in this thread, but people clearly have an obsession with me.

And ay, at least I'm not hated for being trailer trash with a small dick that beats his wife homie. :-bd
    at least i'm consistent and not privy to the flavor of the week
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Keep laughing homie. Didn't know that doing what you love was for attention. Keep hating though and feeding me. :)
    You've loved it for the summer. For at least two years you loved drumming and wanted a career in metal.

I have a feeling that you gave up on metal drums when you found that at 15 you weren't the greatest drummer of all time and couldn't find a band, so you thought "wow this Tyler guy is cool and I can relate to him, and my cousin has connections to BS labels. Why don't I just start rapping?" So you got a haircut and some nigger clothes and here we are.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    ^ exactly.....a lil tyler copy....
    remember all the angsty metal Tats he was yappin about getting?!?
    In and out
    Try to be
    What you see
    Anarchy
    Everything, everyone, everyman
    Rebellion
    But you can't make a move

If you win then you lose
    Look at me to approve
    You're so hard, you're so real
    You got nothing

Who laughs last?
    A question, not a task
    I ask,
    What's your reason,
    Do you believe in anything?

I don't wanna how you're so driven
    I don't wanna know your influence
    I don't need to prove myself
    I just need to be myself
    It doesn't show how I'm trying to be
    It just shows who I am

Gone,
    Take your packaged rebellion
    Move on,
    Revolution on your sleeve
    If you say, mean it
    If you mean it, do it
    You can't live your life through me
    Gone,
    Take your packaged Rebellion
    With the air you breathe

Look around
    No one cares
    Who you are
    Why or where
    You're so blind, you're so dumb, you're so deaf
    Like a gun
    That you can't even shoot
    To the point that is moot
    And you don't have a clue
    You're so hard, you're so real
    You got nothing

Who laughs last?
    A question, not a task
    I ask,
    What's your reason,
    Do you believe in anything?

I don't wanna hear how you're so driven
    I don't wanna know your influence
    I don't need to prove myself
    I just need to be myself
    It doesn't show who I am trying to be
    It just shows who I am

Gone,
    Move on,
    If you say it, mean it
    If you mean it, do it
    If you do it, live it
    If you live it, say it
    Action is the air you breathe

I saw your act, it came and went
    As flaccid as an ex-president
    Your ideas are out of place
    It's anarchy with a friendly face
    Rebel, rebel, don't regret
    Screw 'em every chance you get

Gone,
    Move on,
    If you say it, mean it
    If you mean it, do it
    Gone,
    With the air you breathe
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    You've loved it for the summer. For at least two years you loved drumming and wanted a career in metal.

I have a feeling that you gave up on metal drums when you found that at 15 you weren't the greatest drummer of all time and couldn't find a band, so you thought "wow this Tyler guy is cool and I can relate to him, and my cousin has connections to BS labels. Why don't I just start rapping?" So you got a haircut and some nigger clothes and here we are.

Lol. No, not at all. I'm glad you think you know my life though. The Drumming had nothing to do with it actually, I still play, although not as much. What led me away from Metal, had nothing to do with my own talent. It started with ignorant intolerant Metalheads like you, and then the Music just gradually got more and more boring to me. And no, my Cousin being on a label also had nothing to do with it. I didn't expect his label to have any interest in me at all. I just got lucky. I expected to have to do everything myself. And I was ready for that. And my haircut had nothing to do with it you fucking moron. My hair was just nappy as fuck and I was sick of it. Had nothing to do with my Music tastes.
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Idk honestly. Because I'm stupid. No one likes me on here anyways, which only displays the ignorance of Metalheads more, because I'm hated for liking Hip Hop. Can't accept different tastes and different lifestyles.
    This forum =/= All Metalheads. Not even close. What the people here type to express themselves hardly represents what metalheads display as behavior and thought.
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    this thread delivers
    It started with ignorant intolerant Metalheads like you
    I thoroughly enjoy Katy Perry's music. Keep riding my dick though, it feels great after a long day of rapping, faggot.
    this thread delivers
    ....quite
    It started with ignorant intolerant Metalheads like you
    I thoroughly enjoy Katy Perry's music. Keep riding my dick though, it feels great after a long day of rapping, faggot.
    :-j
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies

Yep. I'm not real at all, I'm fake. Fuck yea. \m/
    Well if you aren't fake, you're just a walking billboard for hiphop and nothing else. It seems like all you give a fuck about is rap. That's all you post about, all you talk about and all you shove in everyones face here. No one can talk to you and if the say anything you don't like or agree with you get pissed off and go the "hop off my dick you fucking faggot and suck ny dick" route. You don't listen, just like how a 5 year old doesn't listen when you repeatedly tell them to stop trying to get into the cookie jar. You're looking for love and attention in all the wrong places too

imageimage
    this thread delivers
    *thinks about pizza*

*thinks about Ninja Turtles*
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Just ate some pizza lol
    imageimage
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    this thread delivers
    *thinks about pizza*

*thinks about Ninja Turtles*
    Thought about posting the TMNT theme song by Bonded By Blood but then I was like "Wait, you made that connection in your head, dumbass"

Yep. I'm not real at all, I'm fake. Fuck yea. \m/
    Well if you aren't fake, you're just a walking billboard for hiphop and nothing else. It seems like all you give a fuck about is rap. That's all you post about, all you talk about and all you shove in everyones face here. No one can talk to you and if the say anything you don't like or agree with you get pissed off and go the "hop off my dick you fucking faggot and suck ny dick" route. You don't listen, just like how a 5 year old doesn't listen when you repeatedly tell them to stop trying to get into the cookie jar. You're looking for love and attention in all the wrong places too

Not looking for love or attention. I already know you faggots hate me, but zero fucks are given.

Also, yep. Hip Hop is my life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPiKKfcjI-4