Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

A collection of my latest flows. (LOUD ADDED.)

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    guitar hero remember \m/
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Idk, got into it at like 9-10 after hearing Ozzy on Guitar Hero. Got into it more and more, stopped listening to Hip Hop, then I got back into Hip Hop, and started getting sick of Metal and it's fans. Metal just bores me now.
    Then you never actually "got into" it. Because if you truely enjoyed it then you wouldn't just stop liking it and be bored. It's pretty sad because you sent sick Nergal that long and meaningful email...but now it's all bullshit because he was just a phase of a 13 year old kid. And if you hate the fans so much why are you still here? Because this place is nothing but metal and hard rock fans...some just hapoen to like other genres as well
    imageimage
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Wasn't bullshit. Behemoth, while I don't listen to them anymore, still mean a lot to me. Inferno was the sole reason I ever picked up drumsticks, and they were my favorite band for a good 3 years. They still have major respect from me for how much they inspired me, and I'm very happy I have Nergal's pick. They're part of the reason I eventually took Music so seriously, I still haven't forgotten that.
    Didn't answer my question <_>
    imageimage
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    Wasn't bullshit. Behemoth, while I don't listen to them anymore, still mean a lot to me. Inferno was the sole reason I ever picked up drumsticks, and they were my favorite band for a good 3 years. They still have major respect from me for how much they inspired me, and I'm very happy I have Nergal's pick. They're part of the reason I eventually took Music so seriously, I still haven't forgotten that.
    Wasn't bullshit. Behemoth, while I don't listen to them anymore, still mean a lot to me.
    I don't listen to them anymore
    phase
    Idk honestly. Because I'm stupid. No one likes me on here anyways, which only displays the ignorance of Metalheads more, because I'm hated for liking Hip Hop. Can't accept different tastes and different lifestyles.
    If someone is your favorite band and you worship them, and then a year later you don't listen to them at all; that's called a phase. You "respecting" them means jack shit.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    Idk honestly. Because I'm stupid. No one likes me on here anyways, which only displays the ignorance of Metalheads more, because I'm hated for liking Hip Hop. Can't accept different tastes and different lifestyles.
    you're not hated for liking hiphop, you're hated for shoving it down peoples throats and calling everyone ignorant faggots if they don't agree with you.
    If someone is your favorite band and you worship them, and then a year later you don't listen to them at all; that's called a phase. You "respecting" them means jack shit.
    Zero fucks given. I respect them a lot, don't give a fuck what it means to you.
    You aren't hated for liking hip hop, you aren't even hated. People don't like the fact that you shove down whatever it is you're currently obsessing over down their throats, and then you switch to something else. The fact that you've now completely alienated yourself from metal and still spew your bullshit at us shows that you weren't truly into it and you're just as fake as any scenefag or hipster. "Can't accept different tastes and different lifestyles." I wasn't aware that naivety and longing for attention was a lifestyle.
    you're not hated for liking hiphop, you're hated for shoving it down peoples throats and calling everyone ignorant faggots if they don't agree with you.
    lol I used some of the same wording
    I don't shove it down people's throats. It's been staying in this thread, but people clearly have an obsession with me.

And ay, at least I'm not hated for being trailer trash with a small dick that beats his wife homie. :-bd
    You don't actually read what people say to you do you? We have told you many times we like you as a person. We don't hate you for what you like. You piss us off because that is all you care to talk about, all you post about and you get pissed when people give you negative feedback. We accept peoples different tastes but you are too blinded to see that. The way you put yourself out there makes you seem like not a very real person. Everything you do is centered around rap now, just like everything you used to do was centered around metal and drumming..i would not be surprised that by the time your 18 this rap shit won't mean shit to you just like metal is to you now
    imageimage
    PARAGRAPHS OF DOOOOOOOOM
    You aren't hated for liking hip hop, you aren't even hated. People don't like the fact that you shove down whatever it is you're currently obsessing over down their throats, and then you switch to something else. The fact that you've now completely alienated yourself from metal and still spew your bullshit at us shows that you weren't truly into it and you're just as fake as any scenefag or hipster. "Can't accept different tastes and different lifestyles." I wasn't aware that naivety and longing for attention was a lifestyle.
    Yep, I'm fake. Better rock some Gucci Gucci Louis Louis Fendi Fendi Prada. :-bd

Also, I don't long for attention, but thank you faggots for continually giving it to me. :-bd
    =D>
    imageimage
    You don't actually read what people say to you do you? We have told you many times we like you as a person. We don't hate you for what you like. You piss us off because that is all you care to talk about, all you post about and you get pissed when people give you negative feedback. We accept peoples different tastes but you are too blinded to see that. The way you put yourself out there makes you seem like not a very real person. Everything you do is centered around rap now, just like everything you used to do was centered around metal and drumming..i would not be surprised that by the time your 18 this rap shit won't mean shit to you just like metal is to you now
    Yep. I'm not real at all, I'm fake. Fuck yea. \m/
    I don't long for attention
    :))