Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

A collection of my latest flows. (LOUD ADDED.)

Comments

• TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    It's not silly, you're just a faggot
    well played sir.....
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Nope, not gonna stop. Mac Miller started at 15, Tyler started at 14, and they're both more successful now before the age of 20 than any of you will ever be. I'm gonna follow that same course. :)
    Nu-uh, I'm gonna be in the next big Rock 'n' Roll band, playing funky bass lines all around the world.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Nope, not gonna stop. Mac Miller started at 15, Tyler started at 14, and they're both more successful now before the age of 20 than any of you will ever be. I'm gonna follow that same course. :)
    I've never said you shouldn't bust your ass to get what you want in life....you merely seem to have switched like a teenie-bandwagoner over a popular new rapper....and dude phrases like "I'm not weird, you're just a faggot' are silly, not deep and thought-provoking...
    Once again, judging his lyrics by one line. Just please, STFU about something, you have no clue about. And no, like I said, me getting back into Hip Hop started with Cudi and Kanye last year, not Wolf Gang. But Wolf Gang to me, is like nothing else I've ever experienced before in Music. They mean so much to me.

I've never said you shouldn't bust your ass to get what you want in life....you merely seem to have switched like a teenie-bandwagoner over a popular new rapper....and dude phrases like "I'm not weird, you're just a faggot' are silly, not deep and thought-provoking...
    Once again, judging his lyrics by one line. Just please, STFU about something, you have no clue about. And no, like I said, me getting back into Hip Hop started with Cudi and Kanye last year, not Wolf Gang. But Wolf Gang to me, is like nothing else I've ever experienced before in Music. They mean so much to me.

hey faggot, YOU were the pussy with the Sig that contained that meaningful statement...Keep your stupid fucking phrases straight.....
    Yep, I love that line. However, did I ever claim that that line was deep and insightful? No. Shut the fuck up and get the fuck off my dick already.
    you sound like a low quality rap cd....wait, that's what you aspire to sound like. congrats lil fella, u made it.....
    worse yet, you sound like every white boy in prison who TRIES to talk street, but fails miserably....all those white idiots had the same stream of il-placed ghetto phrases and stereotypical ebonics that NEVER sounded right......and your screen name erikfucksnitches, what the fuck do YOU know about a snitch? from the fuckin school yard? For your sake I hope you never end up in the jailhouse......
    I honestly find it almost depressing that one of the oldest fucks on here has nothing better to do but harass me. Grow the fuck up.
    I honestly find it almost depressing that one of the oldest fucks on here has nothing better to do but harass me. Grow the fuck up.
    :-j
    I'm tryin'a LEARN you somethin boy.....
    ^You said THIS, because THIS, is truth:
    you sound like a low quality rap cd....wait, that's what you aspire to sound like. congrats lil fella, u made it.....
    worse yet, you sound like every white boy in prison who TRIES to talk street, but fails miserably....all those white idiots had the same stream of il-placed ghetto phrases and stereotypical ebonics that NEVER sounded right......and your screen name erikfucksnitches, what the fuck do YOU know about a snitch? from the fuckin school yard? For your sake I hope you never end up in the jailhouse......
    Ahhhh block button is fucking lovely. :) No more old ass faggots harassing me.
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    hey guise, Imma post 500 threads and 60,000 comments about myself, but nobody better have their own opinion, or else it's harassment!
    Ahhhh block button is fucking lovely. :) No more old ass faggots harassing me.
    8-X see you at the Vibe Awards.....
    Lol he's still going after being blocked. How pathetic.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Look at this man right here
    Calling himself "Bickle"
    About as tough as a puppet
    Drop him like Elmo with a tickle
    He don't get the Wolf Gang
    Cuz he's just an old man
    He's out of date like orange Tang
    And "Erik's biggest fan"
    His real name is Mike Tyree
    But there's nothing funny about that.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Calling himself "Bickle"
    Cuz he's just an old man
    And "Erik's biggest fan"
    :-))
    Yep, such jokes. Chris Webby is actually insanely lyrical, but you're all too ignorant to actually fucking listen.
    okay ive seen enough. You seem to be going through "white boy syndrome" very common around kids and teenagers from the ages of 9- 17 living in the united states. Suburban Caucasian boys/young men. find that they can relate to hip-hop due to specific lyricism that is directed to the youth of today. whether it be from daddy issues to living in a (what they call) "rough" neighborhood. So hearing these "rappers" they figure out that that is what they want to be when they grow up. now some are a success but most fail miserably. You, my young friend, seem to have intentions and the drive to make it big, but sadly most rappers start early in life usually writing their "rhymes" when they are 12 or 13. So i hate to burst your bubble but you are just a statistic.
    Well said Streets.....
    Calling himself "Bickle"
    Cuz he's just an old man
    And "Erik's biggest fan"
    SHIT Kid, u on yo way to tha TOP wit dat rhyme!
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    good job, mikey
    see this? YOURE FAULT
    next time, keep him banned for fucks sake -_-
    two god damn pages of bullpoop
    imageimage