Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

A collection of my latest flows. (LOUD ADDED.)

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited August 2011
    you should be put to death for ruining a masterpiece
    I meaannnn...you should just straight up be put to death, but you don't see me saying anything, do you? :)

And yea Brian, last night on Turntable, she didn't say who, but Noga said that people were talking about me rapping over Nyan Cat, and then she suggested it, so I had to do it lolz. Definitely was a challenge, that beat's not made for Hip Hop at all lolz. I think Im'ma put that on my mixtape as the very last track as like a bonus track, I have to ahaha.

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    I thought it was rather clever and funny. Nigga you goin' be the next MC Lars.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    In that case Erik, you're welcome 8)
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    lawl
    we must spamm to other sites meow.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    Do it lolz. I was talking to Jamie yesterday that I could probably blow it up on YouTube. That dude playing it on Guitar got soooo many views.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited August 2011
    in all honestly it wasn't nearly as bad as i thought it would be. kinda felt like it should have been split into two verses, but that might just be me.
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    And oh yeah, Tyler the goblin or whatever, he is about 20 years late on the whole "Fuck Tha Police" angle....
    Look up NWA, as I'm sure you've never heard of them....they aren't on Guitar hero or Glee....
    Aww, my other number one fan is back. Seriously, just shut the fuck up you fucking faggot.

Erik is so hood, that he thinks fucking faggot has any affect whatsoever on people.....

you will never know anything about hiphop....
    Shut the fuck up you fucking moron. Yea, like I know nothing about Hip Hop considering I grew up with it and it's my life at this point. Wolf Gang isn't all I know you stupid fuck. Also, you stupid fucks can keep saying I'm trying to be hood/ gangsta. Go for it, I really find it so fucking amusing at how half minded you retards truly are.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited August 2011
    Sounds like you two need to settle this the way things were meant to be settled: on the mic.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    MFW when this time last year Erik would denounce half the shit he "lives his life for"

MFW when this time last year Erik would denounce half the shit he "lives his life for"

No actually. Around August last year was when I started getting back into Hip Hop. Cudi and Kanye.

No actually. Around August last year was when I started getting back into Hip Hop. Cudi and Kanye.
    lol @ "back into hiphop"
    I actuallyy like Erik as a person, I just can't stomach the switch.....and this is much more than a case of 'hey I really discovered a genre of music that i like"......lil Erik tries way too hard to sell himself as a rapper, and while he does have a knack for obscene rhymes, he misses the forest for the trees....you can't inject yourself into the lifestyle and demand credibility.....and one look at his idol tells me that Tyler is a spoiled little brat...
    Lol yea, Tyler's so spoiled that he's said multiple times that the first time he gets huge money, he's buying his Mom and little Sister a house. What a spoiled piece of shit. Shut your mouth you ignorant piece of shit.
    Tyler = overrated fad....

let's see where he's at in 2 years....
    Yep, he's a gimmick just like every other faggot ass hater says. We will see indeed when he makes you faggots eat your words. BTW, Eminem was called a gimmick too. He's such a gimmick that he's one of the most successful artists of all time.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Lol yea, Tyler's so spoiled that he's said multiple times that the first time he gets huge money, he's buying his Mom and little Sister a house. What a spoiled piece of shit. Shut your mouth you ignorant piece of shit.
    Just because you make money and can buy your family shit doesn't mean you're not spoiled. Just sayin
    imageimage
    He never was spoiled though you fucking idiot. He's said multiple times that he grew up with nothing. And he's very humble. He's not a cocky superstar. He's very vocal about how he both loves and hates the fame, on one side, living his lifelong dream, on the other, hates how he has no privacy and everyone's up his ass. But he acts like a kid, like he always has, he's not basking in the money and fame or changing who he is at all. Part of why I respect him so much.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I never said anything about how he likes/dislikes fame. In fact I could care less about him as a person
    imageimage
    Then keep your fucking mouth shut and quit bagging on him if you don't care.