Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

A collection of my latest flows. (LOUD ADDED.)

Comments

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Leah stop complaining, Erik stop wiggering, and Mike: You're old.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Brian, stop being such a brian.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    KILL CHEEZE BURN CHEEZE FUCK CHEEZE
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I really enjoyed the Nyan cat rap lol

/relevanttolatestupdate
    I love winning with women
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Then keep your fucking mouth shut and quit bagging on him if you don't care.

I only talk shit on him when you make him out to be a fucking God when he is not...cry me a river dude
    imageimage
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    What happened to "People have different opinions but people don't understand that.", Leah? He's my idol, I look up to him. Deal with it and shut the fuck up.
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    I'm old.....? uh, yeah dude, I'm 35....I also have no clue why my age matters...I think Tyler is creative and a decent lyricist, but his GIMMICK is the dark, disgusting wordplay and themes...it's only WOW OMG SHOCKING to kids who buy into that shit....like I said, let's check back with Tyler and Erik in 2 years....I bet neither are rapping....
    What happened to "People have different opinions but people don't understand that.", Leah? He's my idol, I look up to him. Deal with it and shut the fuck up.
    yeah...shut the fuck up unless your opinion is that Tyler is the bestest rapper in the whole world! FAGGOT!!!
    FUCKING FAGGOT!!!!
    edited August 2011
    I'm old.....? uh, yeah dude, I'm 35....I also have no clue why my age matters...I think Tyler is creative and a decent lyricist, but his GIMMICK is the dark, disgusting wordplay and themes...it's only WOW OMG SHOCKING to kids who buy into that shit....like I said, let's check back with Tyler and Erik in 2 years....I bet neither are rapping....
    I was joking dude, come on now...
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Yeah, and I'm fucking fine with different opinions. But it seems like that is all you care about and all you talk about..Tyler the Creater, OMGWOLFFAG, and rap this. We get that he's your "idol"...but then again so was Inferno, Nergal, and Oli at some point too. You keep changing idols yo. Another thing is I know people who go idols and they don't have their dick stuck up the persons ass
    imageimage
    I know....

.....I'm just too old to have gotten the joke...
    YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE YOUNG PEOPLE
    Except it's not a gimmick you retard. He has a huge imagination and writes about crazy shit. Dude is straight edge, when he raps about coke and rape and shit, he's rapping as Wolf Haley, one of his alter egos. He even said he likes to tell stories in his Music. "We all have dark and fucked up thoughts but never express them, I like turning mine into Music.". Not only that, but the fucked up songs don't even make up a quarter of his Music, but you're too fucking ignorant to realize that. Goblin is about how he's adjusting to fame and about his life at this point, Yonkers is him arguing with Wolf Haley. Radicals is about being yourself and doing what the fuck you want. She is a twisted love song, Transylvania is a just for fun song about dracula slapping bitches lol, Nightmare is an extremely deep and emotional song about his life. Tron Cat is a really dark song from the perspective of Tron Cat, another alter ego, Her is a heartbreak song about his ex, Sandwitches is a fuck you song to faggots like you, Fish is just really odd, Analog is a summer jam/love song, Bitch Suck Dick is a fun and lulzy song he did similar to Tina off of Bastard, Window is an intervention with Tyler that ties in with the album's story, AU79 is instrumental, and Golden is yet another extremely emotional track where he pours his heart out. So, out of 15 songs, there's 2 total songs with murder/rape/drugs lyrics on Goblin. Think before you speak you fucking halfwit. Also, we'll both be rapping in 2 years, and I'll be on my way to the top while faggots like you keep hating.

Yeah, and I'm fucking fine with different opinions. But it seems like that is all you care about and all you talk about..Tyler the Creater, OMGWOLFFAG, and rap this. We get that he's your "idol"...but then again so was Inferno, Nergal, and Oli at some point too. You keep changing idols yo. Another thing is I know people who go idols and they don't have their dick stuck up the persons ass
    Hey cunt. Choke on my third member. I'm done with you.

You also fail to realize that they were only Musical idols, for Musical reasons. Tyler is my idol for so much more beyond Music. Him and Wolf Gang constantly give me hope and keep me happy. I look up to the kind of people Wolf Gang all are so much.
    Except it's not a gimmick you retard. He has a huge imagination and writes about crazy shit. Dude is straight edge, when he raps about coke and rape and shit, he's rapping as Wolf Haley, one of his alter egos. He even said he likes to tell stories in his Music. "We all have dark and fucked up thoughts but never express them, I like turning mine into Music.". Not only that, but the fucked up songs don't even make up a quarter of his Music, but you're too fucking ignorant to realize that. Goblin is about how he's adjusting to fame and about his life at this point, Yonkers is him arguing with Wolf Haley. Radicals is about being yourself and doing what the fuck you want. She is a twisted love song, Transylvania is a just for fun song about dracula slapping bitches lol, Nightmare is an extremely deep and emotional song about his life. Tron Cat is a really dark song from the perspective of Tron Cat, another alter ego, Her is a heartbreak song about his ex, Sandwitches is a fuck you song to faggots like you, Fish is just really odd, Analog is a summer jam/love song, Bitch Suck Dick is a fun and lulzy song he did similar to Tina off of Bastard, Window is an intervention with Tyler that ties in with the album's story, AU79 is instrumental, and Golden is yet another extremely emotional track where he pours his heart out. So, out of 15 songs, there's 2 total songs with murder/rape/drugs lyrics on Goblin. Think before you speak you fucking halfwit. Also, we'll both be rapping in 2 years, and I'll be on my way to the top while faggots like you keep hating.

I don't hate you mate, I think you need to age a little more and figure out who you are, instead of modeling your entire life after your latest music crush....

you might have some latent homosexuality issues with the way you use faggot as the worst insult you can think of...honestly faggot has kind of run its course......
    Spoken like a true faggot
    Ball-gargled like a true faggot
    Nope, not gonna stop. Mac Miller started at 15, Tyler started at 14, and they're both more successful now before the age of 20 than any of you will ever be. I'm gonna follow that same course. :)
    Nope, not gonna stop. Mac Miller started at 15, Tyler started at 14, and they're both more successful now before the age of 20 than any of you will ever be. I'm gonna follow that same course. :)
    I've never said you shouldn't bust your ass to get what you want in life....you merely seem to have switched like a teenie-bandwagoner over a popular new rapper....and dude phrases like "I'm not weird, you're just a faggot' are silly, not deep and thought-provoking...
    It's not silly, you're just a faggot