Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

A collection of my latest flows. (LOUD ADDED.)

Comments

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    He needs that B.I.G line for teh shock value.
    Fuckin lol'd

Some of the rhymes are really good Erik, but you need to break out of the "It's my time, don't give a fuck, stop hating" and try some other ideas and concepts. Instead of telling people why you're going to be huge, give them the music and let them figure it out for themselves.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    Erik check out Hopsin i know you will like him.
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Erik, you've improved a lot.

Now, am I the only one that read this line "Steady flyin' my own flag like that fitted New Era. " and envisioned Erik in a red Yankees hat a la Fred Durst. Lol.
    Listening now, and I laughed at "Yea, it's a fucking cornucopia." Mo fuckin dictionaries, bitch
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Fuckin lol'd

Some of the rhymes are really good Erik, but you need to break out of the "It's my time, don't give a fuck, stop hating" and try some other ideas and concepts. Instead of telling people why you're going to be huge, give them the music and let them figure it out for themselves.
    but...that's what all the other rappers do

why would he do anything different?
    Erik, you like Yelawolf?

travis barker is totally hip hop
    Fuckin lol'd

but...that's what all the other rappers do

why would he do anything different?
    Tru dat
    After this line "Y'all only scratchin' the surface, I go straight to the core." I expected a breakdown.
    Yo yo yo yo, Adam wants a breakdown
    No no no no, this shit is a rap, clown
    My favorite rapper, gotta love his rhyming ability:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twhypgQP4d8

:))
    who is it? i can't see
    It's a clip from the show Parks and Recreation.
    i love that show. i just wish they'd tone down the 'office' similarities
    It's my favorite show.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Listening now, and I laughed at "Yea, it's a fucking cornucopia." Mo fuckin dictionaries, bitch
    Lolwut? Are you hinting that I used cornucopia wrong? I didn't, it ties in with the previous "Fruits of labor, life is sweet, oranges, strawberries, and apricots." line.

Erik check out Hopsin i know you will like him.

Already have, love him. He's a bitch for dissing Tyler, and that really pissed me off at first, but he absolutely killed Ill Mind Of Hopsin 4, I can't deny that, he has some serious lyrical talent. He's gonna get signed with Strange Music apparently.
    Erik, you've improved a lot.

Now, am I the only one that read this line "Steady flyin' my own flag like that fitted New Era. " and envisioned Erik in a red Yankees hat a la Fred Durst. Lol.
    LOL. That line was a reference to New Era's slogan, which is "Fly Your Own Flag.". Thanks though. \m/

Fuckin lol'd

A lot of the time, the subject is based on the original subject of the song, or just the general feel of the beat. For instance, the original Memorex CDs was pretty emotional, and so was mine. Original Sandwitches was pissed off, so was mine, etc. If you listened to Cast The Curse, which is my first completely original song, that was very deep and meaningful lyrically. Nothing about me either. It had a lot to do with the beat, as mentioned earlier. The beat I was trying to make was a mournful sounding beat, and that's what I got IMO. And in turn, my lyrics reflected the beat.

Lolwut? Are you hinting that I used cornucopia wrong? I didn't, it ties in with the previous "Fruits of labor, life is sweet, oranges, strawberries, and apricots." line.

Not saying it's wrong, I just think it's funny that it's a relatively simple phrase leading into a strong vocabulary word.