Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

unbanz deh ErikNiggwaWiggaz NOW!!!!

Comments

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Honestly, have you fucks learned anything about the people here since 2008? Erik can be immature, but he is a fucking kid. Its to be expected. What he did is no where near a lifetime ban. Give the fuck a time out, let him back on probation and he will be fine. News fucking flash, people say and do dumb shit when they are pissed off, especially angsty teens with little or no guidance or support in their life. Stop being emo cunts about it, its the fucking internet.
    I'm so used to forums that will ban people for being idiots based on their post content to eliminate them from the rest of the forum. They cut the bullshit over one post someone makes because they don't want idiots mucking up the community, lol.

Which is why most of us are here. Viva la Mayhem. We all loved and survived the original boards.... and they were CHAOS. But something about it worked for us and after the Gunner/Meg fiasco, it became sort of a really fucked up family. E-Tard included. Then the admin made some mods, and everthing started turning to shit. Members started to bail. Now the board is so far removed from its original spirit its depressing. Some fucking pussy cries to a mod everyday cuz they got their feelings hurt on the internet.
    "OMG, Erik annoyed me one night, ban him forever!"
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Honestly, have you fucks learned anything about the people here since 2008? Erik can be immature, but he is a fucking kid. Its to be expected. What he did is no where near a lifetime ban. Give the fuck a time out, let him back on probation and he will be fine. News fucking flash, people say and do dumb shit when they are pissed off, especially angsty teens with little or no guidance or support in their life. Stop being emo cunts about it, its the fucking internet.
    I'm so used to forums that will ban people for being idiots based on their post content to eliminate them from the rest of the forum. They cut the bullshit over one post someone makes because they don't want idiots mucking up the community, lol.

Which is why most of us are here. Viva la Mayhem. We all loved and survived the original boards.... and they were CHAOS. But something about it worked for us and after the Gunner/Meg fiasco, it became sort of a really fucked up family. E-Tard included. Then the admin made some mods, and everthing started turning to shit. Members started to bail. Now the board is so far removed from its original spirit its depressing. Some fucking pussy cries to a mod everyday cuz they got their feelings hurt on the internet.
    This is why we need to start recruiting more new members. When you're dealing with the same people everyday it gets stale and people feel the need to start shit.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Only my opinion is important enough to resolve the community discussion with /thread.

/thread.
    I agree, so I quoted this.

/post
    As dammit. I said /thread. Nobody was supposed to post here anymore. Now you made me look like an asshole. Thanks a lot fucker. I'm so embarrassed, I hope they ban you.
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    i agree with you Jobe, and i have been sticking up for longtime members if they have been the subject of a complaint. Erik is a bit different for me. He only person that i have ever done a favor for or helped that responded by telling me to fuck myself. its happened 100's of times. i'm at the point where i dont care and wont do anything to help him out
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip

I can totes understand that.

Personally, I think Erik should stay banned for a while because he really needs to take a break from the internet. It seems to be stressing him out wayyyyy too much. I think the poor dude needs some counseling or something because physically hurting yourself over things on the internet, and getting so angry over things like a sig is going too far. As hilarious as some of his problems are, he really seems like he needs some help with his anger. Maybe he IS as confident as he claims to be, but to me it just seems like a huge cry for attention. :(

Do people really feel like what he did deserves a lifetime ban? Really?
    Only my opinion is important enough to resolve the community discussion with /thread.

/thread.
    I agree, so I quoted this.

/post
    As dammit. I said /thread. Nobody was supposed to post here anymore. Now you made me look like an asshole. Thanks a lot fucker. I'm so embarrassed, I hope they ban you.
    PERSONAL ATTACK
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    Do people really feel like what he did deserves a lifetime ban? Really?
    I don't think a lifetime, but for a while would probably be good for him.

But I don't make the rules, and it seems like the mods are tired of his shit.
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    its out of the mods hands anyways. Erik would need admin approval to counter a permaban, i.e. Mike or Tim.
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Tim might want to approve Eriks reinstatement in hopes Erik doesn't come to Canada to kill him. :-))
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    Tim might want to approve Eriks reinstatement in hopes Erik doesn't come to Canada to kill him. :-))
    His rhymes be deadly
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    Lol eriks not coming back
    imageimage
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    i really could care less
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Let's ban everyone.
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Off with their heads.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Let's ban everyone.
    NO U
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    fukk y00z teh thread goez on [-(

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    I Will'd.

Does Erik actually WANT to come back?
    I Will'd.

Does Erik actually WANT to come back?
    He's now whining that it's a permaban and not a 2 week ban.

In other words, he has no life and realized that maybe he shouldn't have been a baby.