Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

unbanz deh ErikNiggwaWiggaz NOW!!!!

Comments

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I would say let him back and next time he pulls this shit permaban him, but at this point I think he should just stay banned. He needs to learn what consequences are.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    IF erik comes back, which i don't approve of, his sigs needs to stay permanently disabled
    He'd come back, apologize and say he's fine. Then he'd find out that he can't have a sig, call everyone a faggot and ask to be banned again.

Rinse and repeat.
    if he can't handle not having a sig after his little fiasco he needs to not come back at all
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    I would say let him back and next time he pulls this shit permaban him, but at this point I think he should just stay banned. He needs to learn what consequences are.
    TB approcves of this message....Brian is my dawg.....
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    faggot is different than gay....I have gay friends.....great people.....Eriks a faggot,,,,
    Completely different things.

Gay:

Faggot:

My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    TB approcves of this message....Brian is my dawg.....
    :-c
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    If he's allowed back it makes a mockery of rules and respect.....we may as well just all lose our rags and not worry about the consequences (because there aren't any)
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    If he's allowed back it makes a mockery of rules and respect.....we may as well just all lose our rags and not worry about the consequences (because there aren't any)
    God forbid we mock internet rulez. SRS BIZ.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    X_X
    edited July 2011
    Fuck you all then you're all a bunch of cunts......(5 seconds later)..
    Oh sorry I didn't mean it please take me back......(5 seconds later).....
    Nah fuck you I meant what i said you guys are all a piece of worthless shit.....(5 seconds later)....
    Ooops me bad, didn't mean it sorry ha ha funnae love you all....

Pffft whatever he stays he goes I don't give a fat rats arsehole
    Nah fuck you I meant what i said you guys are all a piece of worthless shit.....(5 seconds later)....

u forgot golfwang fagz for lyfe.....

Erik's bipolar, I honestly don't think he can help it. Doesn't mean it deserves a lifetime ban. He's chilled out now, no harm in letting him back. "Whhhhaahhhhh, Erik hurt my feewings, he cant play here anymore, he's not my friend anymore either"

Its like dealing with a bunch of 6 year olds here.

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    lets put this into a logical post
    erik was banned for spamming the board, which he knew was against the rules and results in a temporary ban
    he wasnt banned for his OF stuff, his sig, or him 'hurting peoples feelings'
    the ban would have been temporary if he hadnt broken another rule [that was clearly written in the RULES thread; imagine that...a thread that actually has relevancy to its content]
    the thread is stickied and made by admins so theres no excuse for him not to know the rule except of his own ignorance to disregard it
    rules were broken, he didnt hurt peoples feelings
    the only one whos mad is him even though he asked to be banned
    imageimage
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Shane and myself are bipolar too...we have moments but don't flip shit on a forum on Eriks scale
    imageimage
    whatever happened to just CRAZY?
    Like that weirdo that killed and butchered the 8 year old in Brooklyn? :(
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    weez dont care bout erik but weez make threadz wif 200 posts in it all fer himz [-(

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

Shane and myself are bipolar too...we have moments but don't flip shit on a forum on Eriks scale
    You're also both older had had time to adapt to teenage hormonal imbalances. I also will contend that Shane's has in the past, flipped shit on an Erik level.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Jobe just likes to get people going and if they don't see his way he calls them 6 years olds. Or some other kids age.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!