Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

unbanz deh ErikNiggwaWiggaz NOW!!!!

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I don't have to buy water there.
    i used to bring a bottle of water and fill it up in the waterfountain all day, but then a few years ago they started taking all the caps <_>

if i go, i'm gonna end up spending like $100. the philly hardcore fest and summer slaughter are more importanat to me.
    I always stick a couple extra bottle caps in my pockets before the show.
    the first year i went i was soo pissed i almost got throws out over arguing about it... i ended up just grabbing one off the counter when the asshole cashier wasnt looking. the past few years my girl stuck em in her bag, but last year then wouldnt let us bring in a fukkin blanket to sit on either.... bunch of assholes at big arenas like that.... i like small clubs and shit where you get to know security not a bunch of kids with summer jobs who think theyre cops and shit, lol....
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I don't have to buy water there.
    i used to bring a bottle of water and fill it up in the waterfountain all day, but then a few years ago they started taking all the caps <_>

if i go, i'm gonna end up spending like $100. the philly hardcore fest and summer slaughter are more importanat to me.
    I always stick a couple extra bottle caps in my pockets before the show.
    the first year i went i was soo pissed i almost got throws out over arguing about it... i ended up just grabbing one off the counter when the asshole cashier wasnt looking. the past few years my girl stuck em in her bag, but last year then wouldnt let us bring in a fukkin blanket to sit on either.... bunch of assholes at big arenas like that.... i like small clubs and shit where you get to know security not a bunch of kids with summer jobs who think theyre cops and shit, lol....
    Yup..PGP doesn't let you bring much of anything in, not even a water bottle. They make you pour it out into a paper cup. Even some belt buckles and belts you aren't allowed to bring in. I had a necklace with skulls on it trying to get into Ozzfest one year and they told me I couldn't fucking have it. I argued and got so pissed off I just threw it away
    imageimage
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Summer slaughter > mayhem you are correct
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    edited July 2011
    He's clearly a higher up and more important person than any of us, he doesn't need this place full of insects like ourselves. When he's a famous rapper he can make a diss song.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Warrior_YohnWarrior_Yohn Posts: 473 juggalo
    Then what's the main glue here? Bullshit?
    according to middle finger it's kiddie games and talking shit about slayer XD

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker

SSSSSLLLLLLLLAAAAAYYYYYYYEEEEERRRRRR!!!!!!!!
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    I know what you mean. Might be going to Dallas for Mayhem and what I'm most excited about is the trip there
    \:D/
  • Warrior_YohnWarrior_Yohn Posts: 473 juggalo

SSSSSLLLLLLLLAAAAAYYYYYYYEEEEERRRRRR!!!!!!!!
    SLAYERRRRRRRRRRRR argh SLAYERRRRRRRRRRR *quotes that video*
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    I know what you mean. Might be going to Dallas for Mayhem and what I'm most excited about is the trip there
    \:D/
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    i dont want him back
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    I'm just going to relay this. He thinks that a permaban is fucking retarded and that he's fine with a 2 week ban
    imageimage
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    edited July 2011
    Lol what's the point of asking to be banned if it is only for two weeks? Silly kid. Don't forget Erik you're above us seeing as we are all just insects
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!