Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

unbanz deh ErikNiggwaWiggaz NOW!!!!

Comments

• Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    edited July 2011
    Stop being a hateful 6 year old, Ape
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Jobe just likes to get people going and if they don't see his way he calls them 6 years olds. Or some other kids age.
    No, I actually have a 6 year old. I recongnize the behavior patterns.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    He is...posted in the bug thread lol
    imageimage
    Erik doesn't have a car, or a job to earn himself money. The only people who need to fear for their lives live within a bike ride of him.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I think it's funny that we are still talking about him, actually kind of pathetic. Also that some on her fail to think and remember that he asked to be banned went off on everyone threatened someones life and spammed the forum. But no it's okay because he is 15 he shouldn't be punished. That's like something the stupid parents say when their kid commits a crime. "he's young and didn't know any better". There are people on this forum younger than him that know how to act and treat people why should there be an exception for him?
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    I think it's funny that we are still talking about him, actually kind of pathetic. Also that some on her fail to think and remember that he asked to be banned went off on everyone threatened someones life and spammed the forum. But no it's okay because he is 15 he shouldn't be punished. That's like something the stupid parents say when their kid commits a crime. "he's young and didn't know any better". There are people on this forum younger than him that know how to act and treat people why should there be an exception for him?
    imageimage
    I find it more pathetic that people are all "he spammed shit and went full retard - ban him forevaz"
    Its the fucking Internet. He got punished, but the punishment should fit the crime. As far as the "threat" El oh fucking El. I'm sure Tim was in deep fear for his life from internet gangsters. I told Tim I was going to murder him AND I threatened him with midget clown rape if I didn't get my full site button. Ban me bitches.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    I find it more pathetic that people are all "he spammed shit and went full retard - ban him forevaz"
    Its the fucking Internet. He got punished, but the punishment should fit the crime. As far as the "threat" El oh fucking El. I'm sure Tim was in deep fear for his life from internet gangsters. I told Tim I was going to murder him AND I threatened him with midget clown rape if I didn't get my full site button. Ban me bitches.
    But Erik has been doing this stuff for years. He needs to learn there are consequences for his actions. He didn't just spam..he demanded to be banned over and over, threatened people over Tim disabling his ability to change his sig for refusing and causing derp over it..then after a day of being banned sent messages out asking what was up with him being banned or whatever. Leave him banned for at least months and if the Admins agree on him staying permabanned then that's that. He should have learned by now too...doesn't matter if he's 15 because there are other in here around that age that conduct themselves better. And if he was brought back tomorrow or a week from now or some shit then all the rules on this forum don't matter and should just be deleted. It's obvious he never read them and I'm sure others have failed to do so too
    imageimage
    I've failed to read the rules too :(
    They are there for a reason <_>
    imageimage
    All the rules on this forum don't matter and should just be deleted. It's obvious he never read them and I'm sure others have failed to do so too

:-)
    I feel like a failure
    Oh well....
    Well...it's not the Admins and Mods problem that you failed to read the rules. They are written and stickied for a reason
    imageimage
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    All the rules on this forum don't matter and should just be deleted. It's obvious he never read them and I'm sure others have failed to do so too

There are rules? Since when?

:-))

There are rules? Since when?

:-))
    Fuck, I'm not sure man. But is obvious this forum turned to shit when we weren't looking.
    Goddamit Alec there are rules!
    Well...it's not the Admins and Mods problem that you failed to read the rules. They are written and stickied for a reason
    My common sense and intelligence > "The Rules"
    edited July 2011
    Double post fail X(