Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Rupert Murdoch

1235»

Comments

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    as of right now, i have a client in my face trying to convince me of why she doesn't have to pay her second mortgage.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    whoa, thats huge
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i'm at work, dog. i don't really have the time to write the book that would illustrate my opinions on what all is wrong with ron fuckin' paul. i *have* to keep it short and metaphorical.
    alright... then i'm done. but i'm open to discussing the merits of Ron Pauls stances anytime you happen to have the free time to do so.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    i'm at work, dog. i don't really have the time to write the book that would illustrate my opinions on what all is wrong with ron fuckin' paul. i *have* to keep it short and metaphorical.
    alright... then i'm done. but i'm open to discussing the merits of Ron Pauls stances anytime you happen to have the free time to do so.
    k
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    hey shane if you wanted to you could have done good in high school, got a scholarship, do a degree that will translate to the real world and not have to worry so much, you CHOSE not to...so others who worked there ass off doing that have to give you there money cuz of your choice,,,yeah that sounds fair
    This is something I disagree with extremely. Not everyone can just go to college and get a degree because most people can't pay the tens of thousands of dollars that it costs. A lot of this nations debt is kids trying to pay off their college bill.

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    edited July 2011
    hey shane if you wanted to you could have done good in high school, got a scholarship, do a degree that will translate to the real world and not have to worry so much, you CHOSE not to...so others who worked there ass off doing that have to give you there money cuz of your choice,,,yeah that sounds fair
    This is something I disagree with extremely. Not everyone can just go to college and get a degree because most people can't pay the tens of thousands of dollars that it costs. A lot of this nations debt is kids trying to pay off their college bill.

its called scholarships einstein
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Or go to a community college. You don't need to attend Harvard just to earn higher education.