Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Simple meals of brutality brought to you by the people of MetalUprising

Comments

• jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Garlic Texas Toast + Buffalo Chicken Strips + Jalepeno + Ranch = Heaven in mouth
    Jesus christ that sounds delicious
    I can thank a waitress at Rock n Roll Ribs (Nicko McBrain's restaurant in Florida) for turning me on to it.

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    edited July 2011
    i think i may be alone in this but fuck spicy shit
    I'll eat spicy stuff. Not the biggest fan unless the taste of the food is actually very very good. If the food is okay and it's basically just spicy then I don't like it. I also have to build up my 'spicy-intake-tolerance'. Idk why really but I'll have to start with something somewhat spicy and eat it for a little while to be able to move onto spicier foods. Basically if I haven't eaten anything spicy in a month, a spicy chicken sandwich will burn my mouth lol
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    alex, babe, tell everyone about that peanutbutter chocolate syrup thing you and mikey made last semester
    imageimage
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'll eat spicy stuff. Not the biggest fan unless the taste of the food is actually very very good. If the food is okay and it's basically just spicy then I don't like it. I also have to build up my 'spicy-intake-tolerance'. Idk why really but I'll have to start with something somewhat spicy and eat it for a little while to be able to move onto spicier foods. Basically if I haven't eaten anything spicy in a month, a spicy chicken sandwich will burn my mouth lol
    I love spicy food but only if the flavor is there. I hate when shit makes your throat burn and there's no flavor.

If you like hot sauce, try Sriracha. It will blow your mind.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    sriracha Pictures, Images and Photos
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    alex, babe, tell everyone about that peanutbutter chocolate syrup thing you and mikey made last semester
    Oh yeahhhhh huh?

From what I remember it was

Bottom layer: Graham Crackers
    Middle layer: Peanut butter
    Top layer: Fudge
    I love winning with women
    ive had that
    thats a different flavor of spicyness
    more wasabi-ish
    imageimage
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I'm not really a fan of spicy unless the food tastes delicious...which is a big reason why I love jalepeños
    imageimage
    ive had that
    more wasabi-ish
    Well...it is chinese.
    fag
    ive had that
    more wasabi-ish
    Well...it is chinese.
    omfg fine
    dont get a bitchy attitude, bro
    imageimage
    ive had that
    more wasabi-ish
    Well...it is chinese.
    omfg fine
    dont get a bitchy attitude, bro
    Fuck you, elitist
    FUCK YOU, HATER
    imageimage
    This was a good thread, Alex. We don't need that faggotry.
    I love winning with women
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    I love spicy food but only if the flavor is there. I hate when shit makes your throat burn and there's no flavor.

If you like hot sauce, try Sriracha. It will blow your mind.
    Exactly. I find no point in just spice. If it's spicy and it has flavor, it's very good. Sriracha is that vietnamese pho spicy sauce right?
    It's something Asian lol.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Any frozen pierogies of your choice (my fav is potato and onion) and 1 head of cabbage.

Cut up your preferred amount of cabbage, for me about a half a head
    Pull out a frying pan and layer the bottom with butter, letting it completely melt
    Throw the cabbage into the pan, season with salt and pepper and cover for about 3-5 min
    Fill up another pot with water, put on the stove and throw some pierogies in there
    Check the cabbage every once in a while and keep mixing it, making sure there butter on every leaf
    Wait until the pierogies have boiled for a few minutes, drain, and let sit until the cabbage is done
    *Note: To keep cabbage warm/hot place it in the pot the pierogies were in and let it sit on the turned off burner
    Throw some more butter into the frying pan and place all the pierogies in there, adding more S&P
    Keep flipping them every so often to prevent burning, some can and will burn faster then others
    Wait until they're golden brown and remove
    End result

imageimage