Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Bianca....

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    It was George. Or Leah. Erik? Shane? Might have been Alex, but it sure wasn't Bianca, nope.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    Thing is if you didn't start a "fight" with someone..you either sparked it or jumped in with someone else.
    leah you do the exact same thing and youre doing it right now actually
    dont even deny it because you make tiny comments that spark things
    keep pulling straws. I never start fights. There's literally no point to that. I've shut the fuck up about how I feel about you for a long time, so I jumped in a little when George said some things. Big deal, doesn't mean I do it all the time hun. I don't recall any tiny comments that "spark" things unless you really want to dig back when I was a cunt to Erik (sorry dude). Quit blaming me for shit I don't do...I'm not this forums poster child for you
    a little? everything that is directed towards me you quote or say something supporting it
    for example, when distace says things you you pisted the finding nemo gif
    the tiny things you do are 'rolling eyes' or jayfaces or things like that
    imageimage
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Thing is if you didn't start a "fight" with someone..you either sparked it or jumped in with someone else.
    keep pulling straws. I never start fights. There's literally no point to that. I've shut the fuck up about how I feel about you for a long time, so I jumped in a little when George said some things. Big deal, doesn't mean I do it all the time hun. I don't recall any tiny comments that "spark" things unless you really want to dig back when I was a cunt to Erik (sorry dude). Quit blaming me for shit I don't do...I'm not this forums poster child for you
    a little? everything that is directed towards me you quote or say something supporting it
    that isn't sparking anything or starting shit. That's actually my reaction to what Distance said and the roll eyes is because that's my reaction to your derp. I don't quote you and if I had I must not have cared too much because I don't even remember. Keep grabbing
    imageimage
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    its funny because before this, i havent had a fight with anyone in a while.
    didnt try to make court think you were shittalking. just merely said you brought up her name which is what you did lol
    i didnt say anything to wine, what are you talking about?
    more people like me than you think lol
    and alex took it upon himself to do whatever he did, not me

either way, you are SO nola
    First off, I'm not even pissed, I just like to give thorough explanations so things are understood.

Before me, you were fucking fighting with Wine and Erik. After me you went at Skully and Facefuck, you went at Distance, Leah, ARE YOU FUCKING DELUSIONAL????? @-)

You brought it up to Court like I was talking shit, someone had to PM me and tell me "yo Biancas tryna get Courtney mad at you, dont try to front, everyone go read the JL live thread, its right fucking there for this haywire jawn.

Keep thinking people like you, its lulzy. Just looking at the whose online list 9 of those people have said something negative about you in the past week. noone likes you, people just dont want to deal with your shit. I really want to start calling out names here, but I would not do that to people. But Bianca, youre a jokemore then half the mods/admins said they wanted you banned and think youre the reason for all the derp. you even cause the fucking shit that got Erik banned before and once again, when the heat wa on you, you dissapeared. You think you can just push people around and I guess some may be intimidated by that, but not me. I will give it straight to your face. Now you want to come to me in PM's and shit and try to talk to me after you trash talked me behind my back to a mod, and many others, they came right and told me.

and you did say shit to wine, fucking like 10 people were in the room <_> once again delusional.

this shit is stupid, you call me nola, stop PMin me with youre bf trying to fucking be all secretive, I'm just calling you out on the shit everyone else knows and sees, some people just dont want to be in the mix, I can understand that.
    that isn't sparking anything or starting shit. That's actually my reaction to what Distance said and the roll eyes is because that's my reaction to your derp. I don't quote you and if I had I must not have cared too much because I don't even remember. Keep grabbing
    lol you know for a fact you ty to start things, leah
    imageimage
    Oh shit. O_O I've never seen my nigguh George get to my level of pissed before lolz.
    I'm out trying to enjoy my night with my lady friend and I got these idiots sendin me messages when I try to lok up hockey news <_>
    i never EVER went after wine!!
    imageimage
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited July 2011
    its funny because before this, i havent had a fight with anyone in a while.
    didnt try to make court think you were shittalking. just merely said you brought up her name which is what you did lol
    i didnt say anything to wine, what are you talking about?
    more people like me than you think lol
    and alex took it upon himself to do whatever he did, not me

either way, you are SO nola
    First off, I'm not even pissed, I just like to give thorough explanations so things are understood.

Before me, you were fucking fighting with Wine and Erik. After me you went at Skully and Facefuck, you went at Distance, Leah, ARE YOU FUCKING DELUSIONAL????? @-)

You brought it up to Court like I was talking shit, someone had to PM me and tell me "yo Biancas tryna get Courtney mad at you, dont try to front, everyone go read the JL live thread, its right fucking there for this haywire jawn.

Keep thinking people like you, its lulzy. Just looking at the whose online list 9 of those people have said something negative about you in the past week. noone likes you, people just dont want to deal with your shit. I really want to start calling out names here, but I would not do that to people. But Bianca, youre a jokemore then half the mods/admins said they wanted you banned and think youre the reason for all the derp. you even cause the fucking shit that got Erik banned before and once again, when the heat wa on you, you dissapeared. You think you can just push people around and I guess some may be intimidated by that, but not me. I will give it straight to your face. Now you want to come to me in PM's and shit and try to talk to me after you trash talked me behind my back to a mod, and many others, they came right and told me.

and you did say shit to wine, fucking like 10 people were in the room <_> once again delusional.

this shit is stupid, you call me nola, stop PMin me with youre bf trying to fucking be all secretive, I'm just calling you out on the shit everyone else knows and sees, some people just dont want to be in the mix, I can understand that.
    O_O.gif 480.9K
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Quit shifting blame to Leah or others. Deal with your own heat.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    lol you know for a fact you ty to start things, leah
    I don't start anything ms. delusional
    imageimage
    Ding ding ding! Winner winner chicken dinner!
    imageimage
    so what, exactly, would you people like?
    imageimage
    THank you guys for coming forward and backing up what I say. I know I'm not alone in my feeling.

and this, once again, stop trying to jump on Leah again........
    imageimage
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    >:D<
    imageimage