Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Bianca....

Comments

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Fuck the rules. Mayhem forever!
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Talkin like you pay the rent n shit.

Oh wait...
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    If you guys want to ban me over a blurred out picture of basically nothing, then goahead, see yooz tomorrow >:D<
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    It's the most pathetic chest pic I've ever seen...
    imageimage
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I also have some Diesels which aren't really a sneaker
    i only have 2 pairs of shoes. black nike sneakers and a pair of black timberland work boots
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    If you guys want to ban me over a blurred out picture of basically nothing, then goahead, see yooz tomorrow >:D<
    Metulz
    \m/
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Top it? :D

I pretty much already have :>
    imageimage

Too lazy to search.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    i love my average Bs
    imageimage
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy

Too lazy to search.
    Do it brah. Tis very nice.
    ok, before I start, here is the pic of Biancas tits, when I get banned, I'll send Erik or Leah what I need to say, but I just want everyone to have a good laugh.... here you go....

I'm not going to post the "titties" ... fukk y00z
    So I'm out sitting at a table with my girl having a good night and I go on my phone to actually check the NHL thread to see if anyone picked up FA Brad Richards yet and I have 2 inbox messages. ONe was from my buddy Leah and the other from Alex.

I opened the Alex one and it stated...

Alright, I'd like to ask you this nicely.

Just stop talking with (to) Bianca. She doesn't want to converse one bit. She wants it so that it seems like she doesn't even exist to you. Please also keep this conversation between us. Do not share any of it with the forum. Ok?

-Alex

I responded...

It would be nice if she did the same for all the other people she likes fucking with nonstop. I don't really care what Bianca wants or cares for. Tell her to grow the fuck up, now she has you getting involved, after she asked me what was wrong and all I did was explain myself. I did not have any issues with you as I stated, but I don't appreciate you trying to come to me all secretive cause bianca doesn't like feeling the heat, she should have thought about that before she shit on myself and everyone else. As your girl would say, stay out of my business. Thanks.

I never had an issue with Alex, so I also responded with this back to him a few mins later...

Dood listen, I'm out right now. I'll be home like 1am estrn time I'll talk to you about this shit then if you're on. I just don't feel like dealing with this now.

So I was going to have a talk with Alex, cause to be honest if he was going to say something to me, I would have expected it to be when I was actually talking shit, but I didnt say one thing negative to Bianca all day, so this was kind of unexpected. But I was open to conversate with him, but when I get out of the show(CroMags< WiC were dope btw) I go on the forum and see Bianca talking about me, now if what Alex just PM'd me was true, why is she talking about me, I didnt say anything at all to her today or about her.

I'm tired of this nonsense. Bianca feels like she didnt do anything wrong, thats fine... All of us, including Alex know differently. THis isnt even about the Vick shit, that was stupid, its about me fucking standing up for Bianca and her turning on me over something stupid like VIck and not accepting my apology. And thats not all she did, she rally'd to get me banned (mods told me), she talked shit behind my back numerous times, at least I can say it to your face. Basically, you had to get Alex involved and I think he is almost as derp as you now for actually standing up fro your behavior.

Bottom line is, besides Monica and Alex, noone likes you. The only reason Monica likes you is because she just met you, give it time. Ever notice when someone says noone like Leah or Erik, theres always like 10 people that say "I like Erik" noone does that for you cause you are nothing but a fucking waste of sapce drama queen on theis forum always cause issues and problems and fucking picking on people, youre a joke, everyone talks shit behind your back. I wish moire would speak up, but I can understand them not, I didnt before. I just think its funny, you fucked with prolly almost every person on this forum but you cant take it when someone gives it back to you.

Hey, you fucking PM'd me asking me what my deal was, I took time out of my night to write a long explanation for my actions and my thinking and you fucking block me, grow up. I havent been drawing out anything and havent done anything wrong imo. I'm just speaking the truth and for most of the people here. I didnt say anything about Vick for days, you wouldnt drop it, then you and Alex decide to go full derp thats when I brought the Vick shit back up, my peoples on XBL and stickems tell me straight up what you say about me behind my back, and just 2 days ago you bugged on wine for mentioning Vick, and just last night you tried to get Razor to think I was talking shit on her, LOOOOOOOOOOL Razor one of my closest peoples on here, she lol'd at the thought that I would shittalk her. So no I havent been acting this way for no reason, its like someone told me last night, Bianca was my firend I always thought she was cool and now I notice how mean she can actually be to people and how she doesnt give a fuck about anyone but herself. Stop trying to be a bully to fucking people. its played out.

Basically what you are not getting is noone likes you because of your attitude and what you did and put on yourself, until you realize that and make a change in your life, noone will like you.

and I'm tired of having to write essays everynight, if you dont care about me and what i say doesnt bother you, then stop PMing me. I will stop fucking with you when you stop shittalking behind my back and when you stop it with your always tryna knock someone when theyre down bullshit. and you will never get an apology from me. You turned your back on me and made me look like a fool when I stood up for you. fuck you.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    =D>
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    edited July 2011
    its funny because before this, i havent had a fight with anyone in a while.
    didnt try to make court think you were shittalking. just merely said you brought up her name which is what you did lol
    i didnt say anything to wine, what are you talking about?
    more people like me than you think lol
    and alex took it upon himself to do whatever he did, not me

either way, you are SO nola
    imageimage
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    bianca ♥
    monica :)
    imageimage