Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

THE TOP LIVE ACT ACCORDING TO MUSICRADAR IIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS....

Comments

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies

I'm pretty sure I have been listening to Rammstein longer then you have <_>
    You've been listening to them prior to 1997?
    Yup. Dad brought home a nice present from Germany and it was the cd Herzelid or how ever the hell you spell it.
    Very cool. Herzeleid was released in 1995 so you have me beat by 1-2 years depending on when your dad gave it to you. I just wish the production value was a lot better on Herzeleid, it sadly focuses more around the keyboard than the guitar riffs.
    It was in 96
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    And yes, he's a former boyfriend.
    imageimage
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    It can mean two things. Du hast is "you love" and du hasst is "you hate". At least that is what I was told. So the song could be taken two ways. When I asked the german girl what "du hast mich" meant she told me "you hate me". Take that however you'd like
    That's what the band intended to do since their main theme lyric wise is word play. They wanted something to be taken two ways depending on how you want to hear it (either "you have me" or "you hate me") because both ways would work in the song.
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    i would pay more to see GNR with slash and axel back together then any other show on the planet (unless pantera got back together and had zakk play) they are my fav. band of the 80's....my uncle always told me they kicked the shit out of metallica live...hes seen both of them more then 10 times....he got to see metallica play in clubs in the early 80's and shit
    If they tried a Pantera reunion with Zakk Wylde, i would lose all respect for the band and for the members.
    inb4lists
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    how would the members of pantera go on without facefucks respect !!!!! :-q
    Oh Pantera...they can stay done =]
    imageimage
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    I already have almost no respect for Phil Anselmo, but if they tried to bring back Pantera with Zakk Wylde, that would be the biggest form of disrespect, to the metal community and to Dimebag Darrell.
    inb4lists
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    A pantera reunion will NEVER happen without dime and it is annoying when anyone mentions it. The only person that might want to do it is Phil, but that ain't happening.
    I already have almost no respect for Phil Anselmo, but if they tried to bring back Pantera with Zakk Wylde, that would be the biggest form of disrespect, to the metal community and to Dimebag Darrell.
    eh. ..I wouldn't care <_>
    imageimage
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    what reason do you have to not respect phil?

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    A pantera reunion will NEVER happen without dime and it is annoying when anyone mentions it. The only person that might want to do it is Phil, but that ain't happening.
    yeah i know...but i was just using it as an example

Because he wasn't Dime's closest friend and basically a brother 3 8-|
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    im failing to grasp how that would be the BIGGEST form of disrespect the living members could show.....bands go on without members all the time i really dont think it would be disrespectful at all, but its never gonna happen...
    If his fat fuck brother would take the stick out of his ass, then we would have had a reunion by now >_<
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    marc b-(
    rammstein =D>
    imageimage
    It can mean two things. Du hast is "you love" and du hasst is "you hate". At least that is what I was told. So the song could be taken two ways. When I asked the german girl what "du hast mich" meant she told me "you hate me". Take that however you'd like
    du liebst is 'you love' :-))
    the song is a wedding song to their friend who was getting married
    du hast can be taken as 'you have' or 'you hate'

what a difference a simple german 1 class will make
    imageimage
    I guess you missed the part where a girl from Germany told me what it meant. But ok.
    This whole thing was over a while ago...
    imageimage
    http://www.google.com/#hl=en&amp;q=you love in german&amp;fp=1&amp;cad=b

http://www.howtosayin.com/say/german/do+you+love+me.html

http://german.about.com/library/blliebe.htm

lets give you a crash course
    du - you - which changes the ending of a verb to 'st'
    ich - i - which changes the ending of a verb to 'e'

to have - haben
    to hate - hast
    to love - lieben
    imageimage