Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

THE TOP LIVE ACT ACCORDING TO MUSICRADAR IIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS....

Comments

• rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    Care to explain or...
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    If I need to explain, then you don't know Tool <_>
    Typical Tool fan "YOU JUST DONT UNDERSTAND THE LIVE SHOW MAN".
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    you don't have to move and go crazy on stage to be a good live band...and TOOL my good sir is the shit live
    actually anyone with a brain and listens to Tool should understand the live show.

You listen to Rammstein though, so it's understandable if you can't get into a band that doesn't jerk themselves off on stage or uses fireworks. I think you might like penis since you love Rammstein so much <;
    you don't have to move and go crazy on stage to be a good live band...and TOOL my good sir is the shit live
    Rammstein doesn't move too much either but they still made it on this list. Granted that's more than likely because of their props but still. The only thing Tool can claim to do live is sound the same way they do in studio, not that big of a deal.
    actually anyone with a brain and listens to Tool should understand the live show.

You listen to Rammstein though, so it's understandable if you can't get into a band that doesn't jerk themselves off on stage or uses fireworks. I think you might like penis since you love Rammstein so much <;</p>
    I do like the penis when used on stage because that means they are playing Buck Dich, one of my favorite live songs by Rammstein. However, I am quite sure I do have a brain considering I am typing in a coherent fashion using correct punctuation and grammar so that logic is flawed on your behalf. But it's ok if Maynard doesn't jerk himself off because I can still see him strip down to his underwear live on stage anyways, now that is my kind of live show.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    guess you think slayer should be on this list too?
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Derp
    They should have been on this list too.
    They are and they're called Guns and shitty Roses
    imageimage
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm a really big fan of Mastodon live and I don't think they should be on this list...
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    Rammstein doesn't move too much either but they still made it on this list. Granted that's more than likely because of their props but still. The only thing Tool can claim to do live is sound the same way they do in studio, not that big of a deal.

You listen to Rammstein though, so it's understandable if you can't get into a band that doesn't jerk themselves off on stage or uses fireworks. I think you might like penis since you love Rammstein so much <;</p>
    I do like the penis when used on stage because that means they are playing Buck Dich, one of my favorite live songs by Rammstein. However, I am quite sure I do have a brain considering I am typing in a coherent fashion using correct punctuation and grammar so that logic is flawed on your behalf. But it's ok if Maynard doesn't jerk himself off because I can still see him strip down to his underwear live on stage anyways, now that is my kind of live show.
    Seeing that he rarely does that now a days and just chills :-))

Don't be mad that Rammstein lacks so much musical talent, that they make Limp Bizkit look like real musicians. Rammstein is the Nintendo of industrial metal and uses gimmicks and fireworks up the ass so you can focus away from their awful playing and lyrics . I know it's hard for you to accept this, but you will soon see the light one day and your taste of shittastic music will disappear along with your confusion of your sexuality . Thanks for also letting us know you are the forum gay. We haven't had one in awhile and the girls have been dying for someone to play dress up with <;

Don't be mad that Rammstein lacks so much musical talent, that they make Limp Bizkit look like real musicians. Rammstein is the Nintendo of industrial metal and uses gimmicks and fireworks up the ass so you can focus away from their awful playing and lyrics . I know it's hard for you to accept this, but you will soon see the light one day and your taste of shittastic music will disappear along with your confusion of your sexuality . Thanks for also letting us know you are the forum gay. We haven't had one in awhile and the girls have been dying for someone to play dress up with <;</p>
    rofl
    Rammsteins lyrics do suck ass. I listened to a few songs in English and I laughed my ass off from the cheesyness and how retarded it sounded
    imageimage

Don't be mad that Rammstein lacks so much musical talent, that they make Limp Bizkit look like real musicians. Rammstein is the Nintendo of industrial metal and uses gimmicks and fireworks up the ass so you can focus away from their awful playing and lyrics . I know it's hard for you to accept this, but you will soon see the light one day and your taste of shittastic music will disappear along with your confusion of your sexuality . Thanks for also letting us know you are the forum gay. We haven't had one in awhile and the girls have been dying for someone to play dress up with <;</p>
    I also agree that individually there isn't much talent which is why the only solo project any of the members have done is Richard with Emigrate (which flopped but I still liked it). The Rolling Stones were the same way, but when they all come together it's as if they're on a whole new level. With the exception of Maynard the talent in Tool is virtually non-existent. Comparing Rammstein to the Nintendo is cool because I like Nintendo and so do a lot of people, so a very fitting comparison. Saying their live show focuses away from the lyrics and playing makes my head hurt because you can't use fireworks on a studio album, although it would be cool if you could, but my house would burn down sadly. I'm actually looking to buy a new suit so if there are any girls that would like to help me out with my next selection let me know what would look good on me, thanks for getting the word out for me Marc.
    edited June 2011
    rammstein is WAY better when you have no fucking idea what they are saying
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    edited June 2011
    did you really just call Danny Carey and Justin Chancellor untalented....you sir are a fucking moron.....gtfo

edited June 2011