Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

THE TOP LIVE ACT ACCORDING TO MUSICRADAR IIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS....

Comments

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    my work is done here :)
    imageimage
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I guess even though it was quite pointless
    imageimage
    never pointless educating someone on my favorite language
    imageimage
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I guess that girl that lives in Germany wasn't educated in her own language either. What a shame
    imageimage
    yea, she should fix that
    imageimage
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    I wish I could have taken a German class. :-<
    imageimage
    I wish I could have taken a German class. :-<
    ive taken german one and two in high school and now im taking college german classes
    theyre spr fun and spr easy because english and german are pretty close on most things
    imageimage
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    I guess you missed the part where a girl from Germany told me what it meant. But ok.
    This whole thing was over a while ago...
    Well then I guess maybe a guy from Germany should do the trick.

http://herzeleid.com/en/lyrics/sehnsucht#du_hast
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Lol tool is turrible, but to each his own.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    If Mastodon put on the best metal show youve seen I feel sorry for you.
    Think of it like this: Take your favorite Metal band at the moment who still plays concert. I don't give a fuck who it is, just imagine you're going to see them live. So, they open the show by playing their newest album in it's entirety while they have a video going on the background that's fucking awesome and trippy as fuck. After they do that, they dive into older material, and play at least one song off of all of their previous releases. Then they close the show by playing your favorite song by them.

That was Mastodon for me. I don't give a shit if they don't have insane pits, aren't moving around, don't interact with the crowd. They play well live and played a fucking great set list. They get on stage, do work, then leave you mezmerized when they're done.
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Think of it like this: Take your favorite Metal band at the moment who still plays concert. I don't give a fuck who it is, just imagine you're going to see them live. So, they open the show by playing their newest album in it's entirety while they have a video going on the background that's fucking awesome and trippy as fuck. After they do that, they dive into older material, and play at least one song off of all of their previous releases. Then they close the show by playing your favorite song by them.

That was Mastodon for me. I don't give a shit if they don't have insane pits, aren't moving around, don't interact with the crowd. They play well live and played a fucking great set list. They get on stage, do work, then leave you mezmerized when they're done.
    That sounds amazing!
    See? No matter who you put in that situation, that'd make for an amazing concert. Since Mastodon is my favorite band, that's my favorite Metal concert/2nd favorite concert of all time. Only thing that beats it is Rush.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers

feelsbatman.jpeg
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited June 2011

ok that was Evening with Amon Amarth minus the video but add insane pits, lots of movement and great crowd interaction.

i can also safely say 9/10 ppl would say AA is superior to mastodon live. hell even ppl like nola who really don't even like them loved em live
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    AA was good but I can name a handful better off the top of my head.
    Amon Amarth > Mastodon
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Can you please take the video out of your sig George I can't block it on my phone.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!