Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

THE TOP LIVE ACT ACCORDING TO MUSICRADAR IIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS....

Comments

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    check your html b4 you start derping lol
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    check your html b4 you start derping lol
    I did, it was fine. When I posted it derped. Happened to me in another thread too
    imageimage
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    did you really just call Danny Carey and Justin Chancellor ....you sir are a fucking moron.....gtfo
    I didn't call them because I don't have their number. Although I wish I did so I could call them and talk about Tool and if they know any good suit stores. And I also noticed you decided to quickly edit your mistake and add "untalented" which is probably the most important part of your statement but you are too slow for my satirical sense of humor.
    rammstein is WAY better when you have no fucking idea what they are saying
    I agree for a new fan of the band but when it comes to the lyrics I like to take the Tool fan approach and say "you just don't understand".
    I love Rammstein...put it in English and it's a comedy with music in the background
    imageimage
    Tool > Rammstein

stupid forum fails with pics
    I support your opinion and your right to have one. I am also glad you have given Rammstein a try.
    edited June 2011
    A try? I've been listening to them since How High came out...which I think was 2002? <_>
    imageimage
    I love Rammstein...put it in English and it's a comedy with music in the background
    Well I think that's a bit of a stretch because they do have very serious songs such as Mein Teil, Weiner Blut, & Dalai Lama all about true stories. Chances are you will link me to the English translation of Du Hast (which I already know) but it's a play on German wedding vows so someone from the US wouldn't get it. Plus when they did the English version they mistranslated it.
    A try? I've been listening to them since How High came out...which I think was 2002? <_>
    I support your opinion that I am a jayface and your right to have one. I am also glad that you closely associate Rammstein with the classic cinema masterpiece How High.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    did you really just call Danny Carey and Justin Chancellor ....you sir are a fucking moron.....gtfo
    I didn't call them because I don't have their number. Although I wish I did so I could call them and talk about Tool and if they know any good suit stores. And I also noticed you decided to quickly edit your mistake and add "untalented" which is probably the most important part of your statement but you are too slow for my satirical sense of humor.
    rammstein is WAY better when you have no fucking idea what they are saying
    I agree for a new fan of the band but when it comes to the lyrics I like to take the Tool fan approach and say "you just don't understand".
    yeah i had to edit it and and that part cause all i had put was "did you just call"

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies

Seeing that he rarely does that now a days and just chills :-))

Don't be mad that Rammstein lacks so much musical talent, that they make Limp Bizkit look like real musicians. Rammstein is the Nintendo of industrial metal and uses gimmicks and fireworks up the ass so you can focus away from their awful playing and lyrics . I know it's hard for you to accept this, but you will soon see the light one day and your taste of shittastic music will disappear along with your confusion of your sexuality . Thanks for also letting us know you are the forum gay. We haven't had one in awhile and the girls have been dying for someone to play dress up with <;</p>
    I also agree that individually there isn't much talent which is why the only solo project any of the members have done is Richard with Emigrate (which flopped but I still liked it). The Rolling Stones were the same way, but when they all come together it's as if they're on a whole new level. With the exception of Maynard the talent in Tool is virtually non-existent. Comparing Rammstein to the Nintendo is cool because I like Nintendo and so do a lot of people, so a very fitting comparison. Saying their live show focuses away from the lyrics and playing makes my head hurt because you can't use fireworks on a studio album, although it would be cool if you could, but my house would burn down sadly. I'm actually looking to buy a new suit so if there are any girls that would like to help me out with my next selection let me know what would look good on me, thanks for getting the word out for me Marc.
    (:|

I can tell you are trying to hide your seriousness and rage with witty and non funny sentences. It's ok though, I know you can't come back with anything better and resorting into, "HAHA! DERP! YEAH! I love Nintendo & Rammstein so the combo is great. BAHAHA! DERP! I KNOW WHAT CHU MEANT ABOUT THEIR PYRO TAKING AWAY FOCUS FROM THEIR MUSIC, BUT I GOING TO TRY AND 180 AND TRY TO BE WITTY! DERP!!!! I GOT CHU!!!!!!!!" Won't work son. I know you can't comprehend what actual talent is, but saying besides Maynard no other member has talent :-)) I know you are a dumb ass, but come on now. You can't be that fucking retarded can you? oh yeah...you listen to Rammstein and think it's good :-| Plz put your helmet back on, walk out the door, and wait on the street until something hits you.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Tool > Rammstein

stupid forum fails with pics
    I support your opinion and your right to have one. I am also glad you have given Rammstein a try.
    hmm the ape approach :-? well played sir i wish you only the best
    edited June 2011

Don't be mad that Rammstein lacks so much musical talent, that they make Limp Bizkit look like real musicians. Rammstein is the Nintendo of industrial metal and uses gimmicks and fireworks up the ass so you can focus away from their awful playing and lyrics . I know it's hard for you to accept this, but you will soon see the light one day and your taste of shittastic music will disappear along with your confusion of your sexuality . Thanks for also letting us know you are the forum gay. We haven't had one in awhile and the girls have been dying for someone to play dress up with <;</p>
    I also agree that individually there isn't much talent which is why the only solo project any of the members have done is Richard with Emigrate (which flopped but I still liked it). The Rolling Stones were the same way, but when they all come together it's as if they're on a whole new level. With the exception of Maynard the talent in Tool is virtually non-existent. Comparing Rammstein to the Nintendo is cool because I like Nintendo and so do a lot of people, so a very fitting comparison. Saying their live show focuses away from the lyrics and playing makes my head hurt because you can't use fireworks on a studio album, although it would be cool if you could, but my house would burn down sadly. I'm actually looking to buy a new suit so if there are any girls that would like to help me out with my next selection let me know what would look good on me, thanks for getting the word out for me Marc.

I can tell you are trying to hide your seriousness and rage with witty and non funny sentences. It's ok though, I know you can't come back with anything better and resorting into, "HAHA! DERP! YEAH! I love Nintendo & Rammstein so the combo is great. BAHAHA! DERP! I KNOW WHAT CHU MEANT ABOUT THEIR PYRO TAKING AWAY FOCUS FROM THEIR MUSIC, BUT I GOING TO TRY AND 180 AND TRY TO BE WITTY! DERP!!!! I GOT CHU!!!!!!!!" Won't work son. I know you can't comprehend what actual talent is, but saying besides Maynard no other member has talent :-)) I know you are a dumb ass, but come on now. You can't be that fucking retarded can you? oh yeah...you listen to Rammstein and think it's good :-| Plz put your helmet back on, walk out the door, and wait on the street until something hits you.
    I support your opinion and your right to have one. I am also glad you have given... wait, have you ever given Rammstein a try? You totally should if you haven't because there is so much to discover and be a fan of. If I were to get all mad at everyone that said something bad about my favorite band I would have had a heart attack by now from increasing blood pressure. In the US Rammstein seems to get as many people that hate them as the Insane Clown Posse does. When someone disagrees with the way I feel about them, I just look the other way because it's no use trying to get them mad because it normally doesn't work.
    edited June 2011
    Well I think that's a bit of a stretch because they do have very serious songs such as Mein Teil, Weiner Blut, & Dalai Lama all about true stories. Chances are you will link me to the English translation of Du Hast (which I already know) but it's a play on German wedding vows so someone from the US wouldn't get it. Plus when they did the English version they mistranslated it.
    So you are German? Because you just said someone from the US wouldn't understand Du Hast. We had a German exchange student once my Senior year. I asked her if she knew what any of it meant..of couse she did and she laughed. Plus the lyrics to Du Hast are very very short. Sure there's a few that aren't comedic like Moskau and a few others. I like Rammstein and listen to them a lot, or at least used to when I had my computer with all my shit on it. But to argue Rammstein against Tool is sillyness
    imageimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    tool is a million times better than rammstein

I support your opinion and your right to have one. I am also glad you have given... wait, have you ever given Rammstein a try? You totally should if you haven't because there is so much to discover and be a fan of. If I were to get all mad at everyone that said something bad about my favorite band I would have had a heart attack by now from increasing blood pressure. In the US Rammstein seems to get as many people that hate them as the Insane Clown Posse does. When someone disagrees with the way I feel about them, I just look the other way because it's no use trying to get them mad because it normally doesn't work.
    I'm pretty sure I have been listening to Rammstein longer then you have <_>
    So you are German? Because you just said someone from the US wouldn't understand Du Hast. We had a German exchange student once my Senior year. I asked her if she knew what any of it meant..of couse she did and she laughed. Plus the lyrics to Du Hast are very very short. Sure there's a few that aren't comedic like Moskau and a few others. I like Rammstein and listen to them a lot, or at least used to when I had my computer with all my shit on it. But to argue Rammstein against Tool is sillyness
    I am not German but also didn't say I understood Du Hast completely. I have many German friends and they laugh too when someone asks them what Du Hast means because they always stress "you have not you hate" which seems to give them joy that people can't differentiate between the two. Moskau is meant to me comedic actually, one of their funnier songs. I'm actually not the one who began to argue Rammstein against Tool, it was your (I'm guessing former?) boyfriend. I like Rammstein more than Tool which is just my opinion, take it for what it's worth or argue it day and night until you get arthritis from typing but it won't change the way I feel or make me mad because talking about Rammstein, whether it be good or bad, is one of my favorite things to do.

You've been listening to them prior to 1997?

Yup. Dad brought home a nice present from Germany and it was the cd Herzelid or how ever the hell you spell it.
    It can mean two things. Du hast is "you love" and du hasst is "you hate". At least that is what I was told. So the song could be taken two ways. When I asked the german girl what "du hast mich" meant she told me "you hate me". Take that however you'd like
    imageimage

Yup. Dad brought home a nice present from Germany and it was the cd Herzelid or how ever the hell you spell it.
    Very cool. Herzeleid was released in 1995 so you have me beat by 1-2 years depending on when your dad gave it to you. I just wish the production value was a lot better on Herzeleid, it sadly focuses more around the keyboard than the guitar riffs.