Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Ryan Dunn Dead

Comments

• monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I've been apart of forums. I know how it works. 8-|
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Who is to blame here?
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i'm gonna go ahead and blame gulch.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    He should probably be exiled to some kind of island....

Oo wait
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Who is to blame here?
    Anyone who is offended, or suprised, at what retards say on the internet.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited June 2011
    he needs to find more than angst to rap about, then maybe hes got a shot. until then hes got about a 5% chance of making it cuz a million people think there rappers. i know every thug walking around my neighborhood thinks he a rapper
    Except, "angst" isn't all I rap about you fucking dumbass. I.E: My 6 Foot 7 Foot, On My Level, and Black And Yellow flows. And it's funny, because by your definition, the only Rapper you like, Eminem, raps about absolutely nothing but angst.
    seriously dude i listened to your shit and theres nothing special about them at all. they are nothing that hasn't been done a million times before by a million wannabe rappers. you wanna make it in the game, you gotta set yourself apart and take it to the next level cuz what your doing now is not gonna get you there. the music industry is cut-throat and there millions of ppl sending demos and shit to labels. what do you have that sets you apart?
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Actually, TBH, If I were to kill myself I'd probably go about the same route as Dunn. Guns that are guaranteed to kill you are too hard to come by. Cars are not.
    you don't know anything about guns then. There are only a couple that you want to avoid. anything called a twenty two... or a twenty five caliber.... avoid those. Everything else will more then get the job done.
    Well you always hear about people surviving freak gun shots but hardly hear of someone really surviving going over 100mph crash.
    Yeah only because some people think a .22 is a gun. 90% of all guns to the head will give you 0% chance of living. Get a rifle and you can even bypass the waiting time. An SKS rifle is about 100 dollars.... and I've heard people refer to its ammo as people killer ammo. If you take a 7.62x39 round to the head you will die instantly. Don't know why im telling you this
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    he needs to find more than angst to rap about, then maybe hes got a shot. until then hes got about a 5% chance of making it cuz a million people think there rappers. i know every thug walking around my neighborhood thinks he a rapper
    Except, "angst" isn't all I rap about you fucking dumbass. I.E: My 6 Foot 7 Foot, On My Level, and Black And Yellow flows. And it's funny, because by your definition, the only Rapper you like, Eminem, raps about absolutely nothing but angst.
    seriously dude i listened to your shit and theres nothing special about them at all. they are nothing that hasn't been done a million times before by a million wannabe rappers. you wanna make it in the game, you gotta set yourself apart and take it to the next level cuz what your doing now is not gonna get you there. the music industry is cut-throat and there millions of ppl sending demos and shit to labels. what do you have that sets you apart?
    Just like Metal. Make something better faggot.
    Just like Metal. Make something better faggot.
    the thing is your raps are cookie cutter and your voice really doesn't sound good for metal or rap. your drumming on the other hand is pretty damn good. honestly you need to step away from the mic and get behind the kit if you wanna make it in the music business.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'll do what the fuck I please, kthx.
    i say your drumming is pretty damn good and you tell me to fuck off, lol :-))
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    So yeah, about Ryan Dunn..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    He should probably be exiled to some kind of island....

Oo wait
    :-))
    ITS REALLY ROUGH OUT HERE IN PARADISE

I DONT KNOW HOW I DO IT
    i'm gonna go ahead and blame gulch.
    NICE B-)

AND DUNN IS STILL DONE :-))
    green hornet>GOR
    STRANGE MIXTURE OF CUM, MAN SHIT AND BLOOD OZZING FROM SETH ROGANS ASSHOLE > WUNDERBARR(BRAD)
    So yeah, about Ryan Dunn..

HE KILLED HIM SELF AND ANOTHER PERSON BY BEING A JACK ASS
    green hornet>GOR
    STRANGE MIXTURE OF CUM, MAN SHIT AND BLOOD OZZING FROM SETH ROGANS ASSHOLE > WUNDERBARR(BRAD)

;-)
    FIXED ;-)