Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Ryan Dunn Dead

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    If Mike ever gave me the thumbs up to Hiroshima this place, I would do it in a heartbeat with 0 fucks given.
    for a place that sucks so bad you sure have a ridiculous post count for a year and 6 months

that's rough 33 posts a day, every single day, since the forum started
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    I'm not the moron here gulch live_free_die clearly asked what about your wife and your friends. You answered you would treat it the same with less jokes.
    IF LESS = NONE THEN YES

WITH THE EXCEPTION OF MY WIFE

I BELIEVE THAT YOU MAY HAVE A LEARNING DISABILITY

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    This is interesting, I have a learning disability even though I was the one that comprehended the entire question asked of you.

Tell me more...
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    If Mike ever gave me the thumbs up to Hiroshima this place, I would do it in a heartbeat with 0 fucks given.
    for a place that sucks so bad you sure have a ridiculous post count for a year and 6 months

Find the part where there is a fuck given...Go on, I'll wait.

This is interesting, I have a learning disability even though I was the one that comprehended the entire question asked of you.

Tell me more...
    YOU ARE UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT PEOPLE DO NOT GET UPSET WHEN THEIR SPOUSES DIE

NUFF SAID
    No sir I was just pointing out your failure to respond to the full question.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep

you obviously do give a fuck since you keep posting constantly on here :-))
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod

I have conversations with people who I actually like on here, obviously not you. :) I do have a suggestion for you though. You can run along and get mad at another Vick pick and go message George how about his trolling got to your feminine side and made you angry. "I thought you were my friend" Does that ring a bell? :)

No sir I was just pointing out your failure to respond to the full question.
    I FOR THE MOST PART DONT RESPOND TO QUESTIONS WITCH THE ANSWER IS OBVIOUS
    You say that now because you have to backtrack. Usually when I answer a question I answer the entire thing.
  • Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    There's more retards on this forum than there is in the special Olympics.

I have conversations with people who I actually like on here, obviously not you. :) I do have a suggestion for you though. You can run along and get mad at another Vick pick and go message George how about his trolling got to your feminine side and made you angry. "I thought you were my friend" Does that ring a bell? :)
    wow way to abuse your mod powers
    You say that now because you have to backtrack. Usually when I answer a question I answer the entire thing.
    O K

YOU WIN

I DONT KNOW HOW TO ANSWER A QUESTION
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lol Gulch is fucking brain dead. Wow.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy

vickyoumad.jpg
    NEED I REMIND OF YOUR SIG

A LITTLE BIT OF THE POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK

vickyoumad.jpg
    NEED I REMIND OF YOUR SIG

A LITTLE BIT OF THE POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK
    that's racist

ITS COOL

I NEVER CLAIMED TO HAVE GOOD CHARACTER ;-)