Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Ryan Dunn Dead

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Difference between Erik and a lot of people on here is he is not afraid to go after what he wants and tries to improve upon everything he does in music. Shane I don't think you have a leg to stand on considering where you are at in life and your career for all we know this kid will end up making a full career out of music some way or another.
    Wow. Didn't think this would come out of you, of all people. Thanks dude. :) It means a lot.
    You're still a little twat. But it's forgiven based on age. Most of the time instead of paying attention to what I'm trying to tell you you tell me to "fuck off" or "suck my dick" even when I was being serious. But I was the same little asshole to people at that age.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    Difference between Erik and a lot of people on here is he is not afraid to go after what he wants and tries to improve upon everything he does in music. Shane I don't think you have a leg to stand on considering where you are at in life and your career for all we know this kid will end up making a full career out of music some way or another.
    just waiting for this reckless on my record to hit the 5 year mark so i can get my CDL and start my career, i have to do something in the meantime. judy is starting school for accounting in the spring semester. i'll be in a much much better situation by the time i'm 30. i'm not gonna end up like some of the shits i work with almost 50 and still working at McD's... fuck that
    GOOD FOR YOU SHANE

IT IS SAD TO SAY, BUT MAKING THOSE GREEN BACKS IS TOP PRIORITY IN THIS MODERN SOCIETY.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Wow. Didn't think this would come out of you, of all people. Thanks dude. :) It means a lot.
    He's right
    >:D<

Are you touring all around the U.S. this Summer and making thousands, even millions, like Yelawolf? No? Didn't think so. :)
    NO, BUT I STILL HAVE MY HONOR AND DIGNITY.
    You're still a little twat. But it's forgiven based on age. Most of the time instead of paying attention to what I'm trying to tell you you tell me to "fuck off" or "suck my dick" even when I was being serious. But I was the same little asshole to people at that age.
    'Cause most of the time you're giving me shit or bashing me for something or other. When you remain civil, I have no problem with you and can hold a conversation with you.

Are you touring all around the U.S. this Summer and making thousands, even millions, like Yelawolf? No? Didn't think so. :)
    And Yelawolf doesn't for pursuing his lifelong dream and succeeding?
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yep. :) Farther than you.
    because there is such a market for white kids from middle class suburbia in the gangsta rap scene
    Do you really wanna go there and start shit with me? You work at fucking McDonald's. STFU.

And it doesn't matter where you're from. Yelawolf is a white dude from fucking Alabama, and he's huge in Hip Hop.

Yelawolf ♥
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    damn some douchebags are selling the hometown newpapers where dunn died on Ebay. current bid is over 1000
    SMART MOVE
    That actually is a smart move. They're douchebags for selling a goddamn newspaper?
    NOT SURE IF IT IS HUMANLY POSSIBLE TO CALL YOURSELF YELAWOLF AND STILL HAVE YOUR DIGNITY

NOT SURE IF BEING A WHITE RAPPER YOU CAN STILL HAVE ANY HONOR
    damn some douchebags are selling the hometown newpapers where dunn died on Ebay. current bid is over 1000
    SMART MOVE
    That actually is a smart move. They're douchebags for selling a goddamn newspaper?
    PROFIT IS THE NAME OF THE GAME
    SMART MOVE
    Selling a newspaper isn't the big deal. It's the fact Dunn just got killed and they're cashing in on his death, which is disrespectful to Dunn and all his family/friends. Not to mention it's very poor character imo
    imageimage
    NOT SURE IF IT IS HUMANLY POSSIBLE TO CALL YOURSELF YELAWOLF AND STILL HAVE YOUR DIGNITY

Lol wow. Kill yourself. I'm not even gonna carry on this conversation.
    I would have bought like a ton of newspapers that day, kept 1 for myself and auctioned the rest on eBay.

It's not hurting anybody. It's not like they were newspapers that Dunn owned...

The only thing that's sickening about this event is the people taking pieces of his car wreck and selling them. THAT'S poor character.
    I would have bought like a ton of newspapers that day, kept 1 for myself and auctioned the rest on eBay.

The only thing that's sickening about this event is the people taking pieces of his car wreck and selling them. THAT'S poor character.
    I just personally think it's wrong
    imageimage
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers

That makes me sooo sick :(

Lol wow. Kill yourself. I'm not even gonna carry on this conversation.
    :-))

I will be living for a very long time my young friend
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I don't see a problem with the news papers. I do however see a problem with taking the car pieces mainly because they are still investigating all that shit with the wreck.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    I don't see a problem with the news papers. I do however see a problem with taking the car pieces mainly because they are still investigating all that shit with the wreck.
    AGREED HIS ESTATE SHOULD BE HEAVILY FINED FOR HIS ACTIONS