Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

So wait...

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    im sorry you feel that way UP. i hope in time you can learn to forgive me for my past. i hope you have a wonderful day
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    i will take your advice sir thank you. i wish you nothing but the best.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    i have nothing against you. i hope you can see this i respect your differing opinion on life and accept it.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    Nah for once I'm not trolling
    Nah for once I'm not trolling
    How is your day going Shane?
    How is your day going Shane?
    pretty good. made my outgoing store manager cry today, not in a good way, without any repercussions after owing her cuz she tired to make me move my car at work when we have handicap tags
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    Bonus points awarded for tears.
    Continue, please.

:-))
    edited June 2011
    Bonus points awarded for tears.
    Continue, please.

:-))
    indeed i told her that if she told me to move my car 1 more time i would be filing a complaint with the ADA and they would crush her with fines.
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    Tis troof. ADA ain't no joke. We got hit for a 25k fine at work for only having one handicrapped parking spot.
    the bitch was retarded, 3 times i said" she is protected under the Americans with disability's act, you cannot tell me to move my car legally."
    Why did she want the car moved? For customers?
    edited June 2011
    because i was parked close to the building and they had their panties in a twist about the employees doing that. after a back and forth bit i said," only place this car is moving is to a handicapped shot. she said you can;t do that. i said how bout i call the ADA and ask them about it then proceeded to move it into a handicapped spot
  • Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    I always park farther than the people w/ 2 good legs. She lets the afternoon shift park up to the door. That's the only reason I had an issue w/ it. She thinks we don't know that they do when we do know. She broke down about no one listening to her. Cry me a river. I do 3x more work than anyone else there and they are already breaking the law by making me stand more than I should be. She thinks that she can just write me up for parking what takes the average person about a minute to walk to the door.
    You should file a complaint about both the work and parking situation.
    You should file a complaint about both the work and parking situation.
    I wish I could do it w/out repercussion. I fear if I do it, it will backfire. They will literally leave a ton of shit for me to do and the other people they will give them help and only have them do 1 job. On average day, I do the job of 4.
    If you file a complaint they legally cannot fire you for that however you better make sure you're damn good at your job and don't fuck up
    I'm seriously the best at my job. The owner has made comments about me "impressing" him when he claims only very few have impressed him. It just sucks because the managers will just stick me in back by myself and push so much work on me and say "Well, Judy can handle it" I go in to work every day w/ an hour of work (solid, assuming I'm really slow for the opening hour) of just what the night shift was supposed to do. Then I'm doing more of my prepping for another hour or two until break, THEN, I get to start doing my job. All while I'm taking care of drive thru averaging about 2 customers or more a minute. It's fucking hell but no one wants to hire me w/ my crutches closer to home.
    If you don't stand up for yourself they will continue to push you around