Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

So wait...

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    get drunk beat y00z kidz... get high pass out on couch kidz playing xbox without fearz.... :-j
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I've been high before and did not like it. And everyone here knows I could use it? Lol if you were to hang out with me you would see I am a very relaxed person. Concerts being the exception because I get into it a lot it's usually my outlet for relieving stress. But it doesn't affect anyone but me unless a boundary is crossed like last year.

You also proved why talking to you in a serious manner is a waste.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    I've been high before and did not like it. And everyone here knows I could use it? Lol if you were to hang out with me you would see I am a very relaxed person. Concerts being the exception because I get into it a lot it's usually my outlet for relieving stress. But it doesn't affect anyone but me unless a boundary is crossed like last year.

You also proved why talking to you in a serious manner is a waste.
    How did I prove that? My posts about addictikn were very serious. If I though anything I would say would make a difference, I'd engage in a nice debate with you. Your opinions are made, no point in wasting the time with silly things like facts when we can jump to conclusions.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    You disregard someone being high for them sucking at driving. That's awesome :-bd
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Hey ape do you know where bethel is?
    Kind of yes.
    \m/ I go there sometimes with my friend to visit his family lol
    Haven't we been over this before lol
    Again, correlation doesn't not equal causation. Marijuana may have been a factor. Then again, it may not. Who is to say that the unfortunate events wouldn't have happened if they were not high. Sun glare, or any impaired vision, is dangerous regardless. There is no way to know if it was due to being high, a bad driver, distracted by this group of friends, or a combination of all.

You just blame the weed, that's awesome :-bd
    You're in disillusion jobe.
    You're in disillusion jobe.
    Fuck..... just blame the weed I guess. It's all the weeds fault. That horrible, evil weed.

You have never noticed accident reports only say that alcohol, excessive speed, weed, or anything else "may have been a factor"? Just because your high or drunk, and something happens, it doesn't mean that it happened because you were drunk or high. The concept isn't that complex.
    One time, I got high, and my wife had a baby.
    Bud smokers be warned.
    I love how you justify it because it is something you like. This is interesting. A drunk kills a person, no it couldn't possibly be because they had alcohol no way.

Oo and it is the weeds fault when the surviving passengers and driver say that was the cause themselves and that it was a road a quarter mile from the drivers house. And at the time there was no distraction and it was proven they weren't speeding. Only difference that day was weed and glare. Guess what the glare is an everyday thing for that kid he is used to it. What does that leave what is the one factor added to the equation that wasn't the norm. HOLY FUCK! Could it be because he had a slower reaction time when he rolled the car down the hill. No of course not because jobe wants to believe in his little fantasy world that weed is perfect and does no wrong.

Come off it smart ass, your justifications are pathetic.
    I'm not justifying anything because its something I like. Its just facts and logic. Drunks crash their car, reports say alcohol is a factor, not the cause. I didn't deny the weed had anything to do with it. I said it may have been a factor. As was shitty driving. And sun glare. A sober driver may have had better results. A better driver, even while high, would have had better results. Lack of sun glare, a pair of sunglasses, using a sunvisor or a fucking hat to keep the sun out of your eyes may have helped. Not driving with so many people may have helped. Driving sober, better, and with no sun may not have mattered and it still happens. That's life.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    lol at jobe ripping ape apart. now i agree with both sides a little. if ya got all your ducks in a row, got everything paid up and shit and your kids provided for then go for it. The problem is most people don't get to that point and sacrifice shit their kids needs/should have for drug money. there's at least 2 people i work with that sell their food stamps for drugs instead of getting their kids proper nutrition.
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    i'm never having children. babies kill muh buzz. :bz

Just a bunch of kittens for me, kthx.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    i'm never having children. babies kill muh buzz. :bz

Just a bunch of kittens for me, kthx.
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! :X