Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

So wait...

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    It was pretty good. would of liked a better lineup but we still had a great time. sun was hot as hell but we just sat in the shade for bands we didn't care for. korn and disturbed did surprisingly well. puddle of mud ended up playing instead of stonesour because one of the members was in the hospital. we didn't even realized stonesour had even been replaced til puddle of mud was about to go on lol. all n all glad we went
    I know you don't like them but did you at least enjoy the stage show avenged had?

Did you watch Danzig?
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    It was pretty good. would of liked a better lineup but we still had a great time. sun was hot as hell but we just sat in the shade for bands we didn't care for. korn and disturbed did surprisingly well. puddle of mud ended up playing instead of stonesour because one of the members was in the hospital. we didn't even realized stonesour had even been replaced til puddle of mud was about to go on lol. all n all glad we went
    I know you don't like them but did you at least enjoy the stage show avenged had?

Did you watch Danzig?
    like this?

You should have stayed :-(

I know people the went for stone sour on the recent tour hating avenged but loved the stage show
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Lol. That was before 09 rock on the range wasn't it
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    Yes. I was there too. :D
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    Did avenged do all the stuff on that show as they did the recent tour?
    No. The stage show sucked.
    If I remember right all they had was flames that shot out during two songs
    Basically, there was nothing. The setlist was also meh.
    All I know is rock on the range that year is what got me listening to them again because they played 3 songs of waking the fallen and finally sounded good
    I also forgot to add that I find it disgusting we allow stalker pedos on this forum yet I do not ask for them to be banned
    You should have been there for the slipknot crowd in 09 dayna. Oh lawd that got crazy. Even I had trouble at times staying up front
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    I was getting the life crushed out of me.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    edited June 2011
    Meh, I'm happy and successful in MY life, so what people do in their own life doesn't bother me, nor do I tend to derp about fucks on the internet, how they have sex, what they do in their own time, how they dress, what they listen too, or how they spend their money. But someday, I do hope I can grow up to be a bitter, angry, judgemental fuck who tells you guys what to do and how to live.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I don't think smoking interferes with parenting. It's no different than a parent having a few drinks and getting a buzz, or even occasionally getting drunk, but no one says anything about that.

Now, I think it'd be fucked up to smoke in front of your kids, especially at a young age, but what's wrong with putting the kids to bed and smoking a spliff afterwords?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    smoking some weed is wayyyy better then drinking if you have kids
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    i can be high as hell and still watch a kid...that aint happening if im drunk
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    get drunk beat y00z kidz... get high pass out on couch kidz playing xbox without fearz.... :-j

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    ya only thing bout gettin high is kidz be hopin Dad dont get high and eat everything in the kitchenz :-))

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)