Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

So wait...

Comments

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Waaaaaaahhhhh waaaaahhhhh cry cry cry
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Ha ha - I watched Little Britain USA the other night.....funnae!
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    what the fuck is going on here :-?
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Derp is in full force today
    what the fuck is going on here :-?
    I agree with these statements...
    I took an all day nap yesterday... I guess this is what happens in my absence.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    edited June 2011
    Waa waa waa somebody hurt my feelings I want them banned. Bunch of pussies on here
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    ^ i take the word "pussies" offensive. ban pl0x
    No cincy chili for you.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    No cincy chili for you.
    is that better than regular chili? :-?
    No cincy chili for you.
    No cincy chili for you.
    is that better than regular chili? :-?
    YES!
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Waa waa waa somebody hurt my feelings I want them banned. Bunch of pussies on here
    I find shane and judys trash way of life to be offensive.

I find ellie masturbating for Erik to be pathetic considering her age

I find Ed and chews need to follow everything a celebrity does to be retarded and I also find eds being a drag queen to be disgusting.

I find it offensive that there are " adults" on here with children that would rather spend money and time getting high on pot and shrooms you're not a kid anymore grow the fuck up.

I find it disgusting that there are people on here that got buttfucked in jail

I find Erik trying to rap to be offensive

Yet I do not run to mods to have people banned I ignore them or fuck with them to piss them off.

Jay should drop his mod status not because he is a bad mod but because all you fucks do is whine and complain about every god damn thing you see on here. I wouldn't put up with it and non of the mods should have to.

@-)
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep

I find Ed and chews need to follow everything a celebrity does to be retarded and I also find eds being a drag queen to be disgusting.

I find it offensive that there are " adults" on here with children that would rather spend money and time getting high on pot and shrooms you're not a kid anymore grow the fuck up.

Yet I do not run to mods to have people banned I ignore them or fuck with them to piss them off.

Jay should drop his mod status not because he is a bad mod but because all you fucks do is whine and complain about every god damn thing you see on here. I wouldn't put up with it and non of the mods should have to.
    :-))
    I didn't even see the Ellie one.

Does she realize that he's 15?
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    Tell me how you really feel, Ape. :P
    imageimage
  • GuruGuru Posts: 2,089 juggalo

image 8-X