Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Jose Guerena Killed: Arizona Cops Shoot Former Marine In Botched Pot Raid

123457»

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    It is made just when he comes out wielding a rifle. What part are you missing?
    The part where they say "POLICE DROP THE FUCKING WEAPON" as they're supposed to do, which it's pretty obvious that they never did. Eight seconds after they kick the door in you just hear him get lit up. What'd they say, something around 60 rounds in him? And the safety wasn't even off his rifle? The cop that made the decision to "shoot first and ask questions later" should get a nice lengthy sentence in federal to "ask questions later".

Bottom line is, if someone kicks in my door, wakes me and my family up from a dead sleep, and I own a gun, it's my right to grab it and defend myself. The officers failed to do what they're trained to do and instead went with the Duke Nukem strategy. Ffs, they're covered in fucking kevlar and I seriously doubt he had armor piercing rounds.. A+ job, pigs.

This
    imageimage
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    Let's all go buglarize Rob's house... all we have to do is kick the door down and tell him to get down and put his hands up and he'll let us take everything :p
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    For a second I thought that said Jose Cuervo killed...Phew close one.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.