Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Jose Guerena Killed: Arizona Cops Shoot Former Marine In Botched Pot Raid

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • kheid_FILMkheid_FILM Posts: 58
    Coming put of your bedroom into the hallway holding up a weapon is enough for
    Me to fire and save my own ass.
    By that logic, kicking down my door with MP5 in hand is enough for me to light up a shit ton of cops.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I believe you just proved my point lol. Cops shot first. To save their ass
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    I believe you just proved my point lol. Cops shot first. To save their ass
    Yeah, but the thing is they're the guys who we pay to use reason and judgment. His safety was still on; they didn't even give him a warning. I hope that dude haunts the shit out of those cops.

There should be no warning when somebody is holding up a gun plain and simple you wait you risk an officer dying.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    There should be no warning when somebody is holding up a gun plain and simple you wait you risk an officer dying.
    So it's better that a former marine is unjustly killed instead when the cops failed to follow procedure?

It is made just when he comes out wielding a rifle. What part are you missing?
    Okay so you see someone come out a door pointing an AR 15 in your direction and you have a gun you don't shoot first? I have trouble believing that.
    " fuck the police"

A week later

" omg officer i need your help my vagina hurts"

That is most of you
    uggh? why did my posts dissapear?
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    edited May 2011
    fuck the police

\m/
    uggh? why did my posts dissapear?
    The part where they say "POLICE DROP THE FUCKING WEAPON" as they're supposed to do, which it's pretty obvious that they never did. Eight seconds after they kick the door in you just hear him get lit up. What'd they say, something around 60 rounds in him? And the safety wasn't even off his rifle? The cop that made the decision to "shoot first and ask questions later" should get a nice lengthy sentence in federal to "ask questions later".

Bottom line is, if someone kicks in my door, wakes me and my family up from a dead sleep, and I own a gun, it's my right to grab it and defend myself. The officers failed to do what they're trained to do and instead went with the Duke Nukem strategy. A+ job, pigs.

The part where they say "POLICE DROP THE FUCKING WEAPON" as they're supposed to do, which it's pretty obvious that they never did. Eight seconds after they kick the door in you just hear him get lit up. What'd they say, something around 60 rounds in him? And the safety wasn't even off his rifle? The cop that made the decision to "shoot first and ask questions later" should get a nice lengthy sentence in federal to "ask questions later".

Bottom line is, if someone kicks in my door, wakes me and my family up from a dead sleep, and I own a gun, it's my right to grab it and defend myself. The officers failed to do what they're trained to do and instead went with the Duke Nukem strategy. Ffs, they're covered in fucking kevlar and I seriously doubt he had armor piercing rounds.. A+ job, pigs.

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    edited May 2011
    ^omg, +1 for the Nukem reference @kheid_FILM
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Lol this kid will be the first to run to the cops for help like a baby after bashing them.

How long does it take to say " drop the weapon" few seconds. Any idea how many rounds you can get through an AR 15 in that time? Can you see the safety from down the hall? I don't believe so. I'm sorry I'm not willing to risk several cops lives for one person
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    George, stop quoting yourself over and over again, please. I deleted them because they were getting obnoxious.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    George, stop quoting yourself over and over again, please. I deleted them because they were getting obnoxious.
    thats pretty lame dude........ you of all people jayface constantly. :-|