Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Jose Guerena Killed: Arizona Cops Shoot Former Marine In Botched Pot Raid

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    True, but quoting yourself 5-6 times is obnoxious. Nothing personal, I'm asking nicely.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • kheid_FILMkheid_FILM Posts: 58
    True, but quoting yourself 5-6 times is obnoxious. Nothing personal, I'm asking nicely.
    On that note, is there a means by which to delete your own posts?

@Ape: Yes. You've figured me out perfectly. Gold star for you. You'll be the first to give up all of your rights when presented with a badge ;)
    On that note, is there a means by which to delete your own posts?
    I don't believe so unless you are a mod.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I dont think its obnoxious at all, I thought ape was deserving of it. I cant believe youre the one saying this to me, you do it in every fucking thread man. of all the posts to get deleted, the jayface is what did it huh? thats what pushed you over the edge to delete my post <_> maybe i would have taken better to it if my posts werent randomly dissapearing and maybe you could have PM'd me or something, I just dont think its cool to delete posts for no reason.
    I dont think its obnoxious at all, I thought ape was deserving of it. I cant believe youre the one saying this to me, you do it in every fucking thread man. of all the posts to get deleted, the jayface is what did it huh? thats what pushed you over the edge to delete my post <_> maybe i would have taken better to it if my posts werent randomly dissapearing and maybe you could have PM'd me or something, I just dont think its cool to delete posts for no reason.
    It's not for no reason, it's obnoxious. I'm sorry you feel that way. Please don't spam. That's all I'm asking.
    It's not for no reason, it's obnoxious. I'm sorry you feel that way. Please don't spam. That's all I'm asking.
    Then would you mind stopping it too please? In every thread I see you jayface someone.
    sorry dood, i dont think it was right for my posts to be deleted, I dont do that in every thread, i dont spam or constantly troll, i just thought it was unnecessary.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lol Jay's a mad hypocrite.
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Then would you mind stopping it too please? In every thread I see you jayface someone.
    Even if jay does post <_> a lot, he isnt quoting it.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    i quoted it a few times, so fucking what? I dont see the problem.... out of all the shit that gets posted, me quoting a few jayfaces gets deleted? fucking bullshit.....
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Lol I don't give up my rights but I also don't run out at cops with a weapon. Pretty simple.

Unlike you twats I respect cops and can put myself in their shoes. I walk into a house of a suspected criminal that comes out with a rifle there is no time to ask questions you could have several dead cops.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Lol I don't give up my rights but I also don't run out at cops with a weapon. Pretty simple.

Unlike you twats I respect cops and can put myself in their shoes. I walk into a house of a suspected criminal that comes out with a rifle there is no time to ask questions you could have several dead cops.
    ape <_>
    i quoted it a few times, so fucking what? I dont see the problem.... out of all the shit that gets posted, me quoting a few jayfaces gets deleted? fucking bullshit.....
    I didnt say Jay was in the right, so dont construe it as that.
    i was just pointing out the difference.
    either way, i just didnt expect my posts to be deleted...... i thought i had a glitch or something. I thought if i ever did something wrong, which i dont think i did, i would be asked to stop first. I didnt think jayfacing waranted deleted posts.... whatever, fuck it.
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    and again we see how under trained our law enforcement is....
    either way, i just didnt expect my posts to be deleted...... i thought i had a glitch or something. I thought if i ever did something wrong, which i dont think i did, i would be asked to stop first. I didnt think jayfacing waranted deleted posts.... whatever, fuck it.
    i think you shouldve been asked to stop too.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Lol this kid will be the first to run to the cops for help like a baby after bashing them.

How long does it take to say " drop the weapon" few seconds. Any idea how many rounds you can get through an AR 15 in that time? Can you see the safety from down the hall? I don't believe so. I'm sorry I'm not willing to risk several cops lives for one person
    It's part of the job though. Why send guys from 4 different police departments in full gear if they're on a kill mission.

image Photobucket
    i think you shouldve been asked to stop too.
    whatever, its not a big deal. just caught me offguard... i got other shit going on right now that might have made me overreact some. I tend to do that alot :>
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    It only becomes a kill mission when the dude comes running out with a rifle.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • kheid_FILMkheid_FILM Posts: 58
    It only becomes a kill mission when the dude comes running out with a rifle.
    I can already tell we're going to be the best of friends.