Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Jose Guerena Killed: Arizona Cops Shoot Former Marine In Botched Pot Raid

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    all for some weed..... cops must be bored in pima county.... such a sad outcome for no reason.
    I stick by my story, a knock at the door and a warrant would have avoided all of this.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I read the first article, but i just skimmed the second two, since it seemed like it was just about spin control, media, and backtracking.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    did you guys see the video in the link I posted. its pretty bullshit. [-(

door goes in, 2 seconds later there is like a hundred shots fired.
    yeah, I watched it.... its bullshit. Shit pisses me right off. The dude is in bed dead asleep, what is he supposed to do, like you said, he had but a few seconds to react to his door being kicked in. And like somone said earlier, noone will ever be punished for this, cops and politicians will just cover it up.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    yeah, I watched it.... its bullshit. Shit pisses me right off. The dude is in bed dead asleep, what is he supposed to do, like you said, he had but a few seconds to react to his door being kicked in. And like somone said earlier, noone will ever be punished for this, cops and politicians will just cover it up.
    Yup, I fuckin hate that shit more then anything else. This is why I fucking hate cops
    imageimage
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    edited May 2011
    Lol dude got what he had coming. If I'm a cop and a dude comes out with an ar 15 aimed at me the bitch is going down. Kill now ask questions later.

AlsO lol at " fuck the police" we all know your bitch ass will be the first calling them for help when you need it.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    edited May 2011
    Lol dude got what he had coming. If I'm a cop and a dude comes out with an ar 15 aimed at me the bitch is going down. Kill now ask questions later.

AlsO lol at " fuck the police" we all know your bitch ass will be the first calling them for help when you need it.
    The fuck are you doing here? Is this a dream?
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    The stupidity of people forces me to respond at times
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod

he was asleep, cops bust down his door. he had no idea what was happening, and had served in the war multiple times. he didnt fire on them, in fact the safety was on. there was nothing illegal in his home and he had no prior criminal record. The cops busted down his door when he's in his own home and he's protecting his wife and kid and somehow he is at fault? If you cant see the cops fucked up here, something is wrong with you.
    So you wait until a cop gets shot himself. Nice choice!
    So you wait until a cop gets shot himself. Nice choice!
    he didnt fire, if the cops would have announced themselves, or maybe just knock on the fukkin door this wouldnt have happened and I'm sure he would have let them search his home seeing there was nothing illegal there. if youre asleep in your home and the door busts down scaring you to death out of bed, and you have no idea why... do you just lay on the ground and put your hand behind your back, or do you protect your family? he didnt know who it was, it could have been a home invasion, he crept to the corner of the hall to see who it was and was shot 60 times. without firing once. whats wrong with you man? this dude serves our country and does multiple tours in iraq just to come home to get murdered in his own home by a bunch of cops with nothing better to do then try and bust people over pot. this is bullshit.
    What you're telling me is it is okay for someone to come at cops with an AR 15 correct?

Yeah this is how we end up with dead cops.
    What you're telling me is it is okay for someone to come at cops with an AR 15 correct?

Yeah this is how we end up with dead cops.
    he didnt come at them <_>
    Coming put of your bedroom into the hallway holding up a weapon is enough for
    Me to fire and save my own ass.
    once again, a knock at the door and a warrant would have avoided all of this. and once again, I get the feeling people didnt read the entire article.
    Once again I think people don't respect the police enough then want to be the first to call them in time of need.