Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

I was a fatfuck...

Comments

• sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    Ew no, never mind.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    I'm late, but great job George!!!! You look wayyyy better now.
  • DreamtheaterDreamtheater Posts: 1,088 just the tip
    edited May 2011
    congrats man, the difference is noticeable..hope i can be as successful, rele need to be dropping the weight :-(
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Do you mean "really"? <_>
    imageimage
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Hey Hoods don't berate yourself for getting that big in the first place.What matters is that you noticed you were leading an unhealthy lifestyle and chose to do something about it.Its awesome what you've achieved so far.

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    kickass! i was 340lbs, i just stopped giving a fuck... all i did was pound brews everyday and whenever I was hungover, whci was every fucking day almost I would just eat madd food cause it made my hangover less painful... but when I stopped boozing and went to the Dr, i realized how fucking unhealthy and shit I was so I started hitting them gym and eating right... some months I lose like 20lbs some months i've lost like 5, i guess it depends on my energy level, since march, i lost 30. so now i'm 250ish, I want to get down to 200 by my wedding in december, I can do it \m/
    Good job man! You'll get down to 200 in no time!

I don't need to lose weight necessarily. I need to convert my fat into muscle and get in shape. I weigh good for a 6'2" 18 year old but it's all fat and not muscle. Basically just gotta get in shape
    dood, you dont need to gain weight at all.... youre slim as hell! just eat some protein and lift some weights bro! youre good though, i seen you truckin niggaz at Dying Fetus!!! btw... I lost 30lbs since I seen you there \m/
    Thanks man! Once I move into college I'm going to start lifting at the gym like crazy. Then I'll be able to truck down more people at dying fetus next time hahaha. Nice man! That's great! Congratz \m/
  • DreamtheaterDreamtheater Posts: 1,088 just the tip
    Do you mean "really"? <_>
    yes i do
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm late, but great job George!!!! You look wayyyy better now.
    thanks arlo! *brohug*
    Hey Hoods don't berate yourself for getting that big in the first place.What matters is that you noticed you were leading an unhealthy lifestyle and chose to do something about it.Its awesome what you've achieved so far.
    yeah, i hear you... I just didnt give a fuck. I'm glad I made a change in alot of ways then just weightloss! i'm feeling better these days! thanks man!
    kickass! i was 340lbs, i just stopped giving a fuck... all i did was pound brews everyday and whenever I was hungover, whci was every fucking day almost I would just eat madd food cause it made my hangover less painful... but when I stopped boozing and went to the Dr, i realized how fucking unhealthy and shit I was so I started hitting them gym and eating right... some months I lose like 20lbs some months i've lost like 5, i guess it depends on my energy level, since march, i lost 30. so now i'm 250ish, I want to get down to 200 by my wedding in december, I can do it \m/
    Good job man! You'll get down to 200 in no time!

I don't need to lose weight necessarily. I need to convert my fat into muscle and get in shape. I weigh good for a 6'2" 18 year old but it's all fat and not muscle. Basically just gotta get in shape
    dood, you dont need to gain weight at all.... youre slim as hell! just eat some protein and lift some weights bro! youre good though, i seen you truckin niggaz at Dying Fetus!!! btw... I lost 30lbs since I seen you there \m/
    Thanks man! Once I move into college I'm going to start lifting at the gym like crazy. Then I'll be able to truck down more people at dying fetus next time hahaha. Nice man! That's great! Congratz \m/
    get ready for Kamelot :>
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Yeah man! I'll be sure to have lifted some then \m/
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    youre definately going?
  • Morbid_PunishmentMorbid_Punishment Posts: 448 salt miner
    Lol @ evil NYAN cat. GIF saved.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i used to be a chunkle too!

>:D< :bz
    bs [-X
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    plus size and sexae as Hell.... :-?

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Dayna, you don't have fatfuckness, stfu. <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    no. I have people who agree with me.
    :-? =;

[-(

blue turbins

seriously just hate my body.
    i can has y00z body??? i like it... :-? :>

[-(

blue turbins

eh y00z right distanciez put y00z to shame [-(

[-(

blue turbins