Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

I was a fatfuck...

Comments

• GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    and 2 zig zagz
    baby thats all we need

I HAVE WAY TO MUCH MONEY TO DRINK THAT SHIT

AND I'M BROKE ALL THE TIME
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    kickass! i was 340lbs, i just stopped giving a fuck... all i did was pound brews everyday and whenever I was hungover, whci was every fucking day almost I would just eat madd food cause it made my hangover less painful... but when I stopped boozing and went to the Dr, i realized how fucking unhealthy and shit I was so I started hitting them gym and eating right... some months I lose like 20lbs some months i've lost like 5, i guess it depends on my energy level, since march, i lost 30. so now i'm 250ish, I want to get down to 200 by my wedding in december, I can do it \m/
    Good job man! You'll get down to 200 in no time!

I don't need to lose weight necessarily. I need to convert my fat into muscle and get in shape. I weigh good for a 6'2" 18 year old but it's all fat and not muscle. Basically just gotta get in shape
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    and 2 zig zagz
    baby thats all we need

I HAVE WAY TO MUCH MONEY TO DRINK THAT SHIT

AND I'M BROKE ALL THE TIME
    lol it is a song...but i don't ever drink that shit either...just about the cheapest ill buy is bud...except for those nights when were gonna go threw 100 beers then we get a case of bud to get drunk off of then when were drunk we switch to busch

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    kickass! i was 340lbs, i just stopped giving a fuck... all i did was pound brews everyday and whenever I was hungover, whci was every fucking day almost I would just eat madd food cause it made my hangover less painful... but when I stopped boozing and went to the Dr, i realized how fucking unhealthy and shit I was so I started hitting them gym and eating right... some months I lose like 20lbs some months i've lost like 5, i guess it depends on my energy level, since march, i lost 30. so now i'm 250ish, I want to get down to 200 by my wedding in december, I can do it \m/
    Good job man! You'll get down to 200 in no time!

I don't need to lose weight necessarily. I need to convert my fat into muscle and get in shape. I weigh good for a 6'2" 18 year old but it's all fat and not muscle. Basically just gotta get in shape
    dood, you dont need to gain weight at all.... youre slim as hell! just eat some protein and lift some weights bro! youre good though, i seen you truckin niggaz at Dying Fetus!!! btw... I lost 30lbs since I seen you there \m/
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    I am a fatfuck
    big buttz g00d fer buttsechz :-?

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    11% boooooyyyyy!!!

I am a fatfuck
    no yooz slim and pretty :)
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • TimTim Posts: 2,441 admin
    I am a fatfuck
    bigger than an elephant
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    I am a fatfuck
    bigger than an elephant
    elephantsechz rulz hellz :p

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I keep reading this thread title as I was a Facefuck...
    I love winning with women
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    You had a big neck
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited May 2011
    congrats on the weight loss, george. it takes a lot of discipline when you're overweight to start dieting and exercizing and even more discipline to keep it up, mucho respect for you. just curious, what do you do when you work out? cardio? lift weights? ab workouts?
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    edited May 2011
    i used to be a chunkle too!

>:D< :bz
    >:D< ...weightloss FTW! I couldnt imagine you beeing heavy... yooz look awesome babae :> ...you prolly still did then too >:D<
    congrats on the weight loss, george. it takes a lot of discipline when you're overweight to start dieting and exercizing and even more discipline to keep it up, mucho respect for you. just curious, what do you do when you work out? cardio? lift weights? ab workouts?
    thanks man i appreciate it! when I work out I do about an hr or 2 of cardio, then i use the ab machine i do like 10 reps, and i dont use much weigths man cause i just been tryn drop weight fast, but my focus coming up this summer is toning my body up!
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Good job man, this actually does provide some motivation. Past couple weeks I've been getting into a better routine of eating. I used to barely go to the gym and eat a lot through the day..Now I'm eating better and not just going to the gym more, but spending more time there haha.

I googled good cardio exercises...you know what I got back? Cross Country Skiing..
    Yeah, because that is easy to do at home.
    image Photobucket
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    THE ONLY PROBLEM WITH EATING GREAT AND TREATING YOUR BODY LIKE A MILLION BUCKS IS NOW A DAYS WHEN I DRINK MY HANG OVERS ARE HELL

ITS LIKE MY BODY HAS KNOWN A BETTER WAY AND HAS BECOME INTOLERANT OF BAD FOOD AND ALCOHOL

STILL WORTH IT, FEELING GREAT IS FUCKING RAD

WHO NEEDS TO BE FUCKED UP ALL THE TIME ANY WAY?
    Good job man, this actually does provide some motivation. Past couple weeks I've been getting into a better routine of eating. I used to barely go to the gym and eat a lot through the day..Now I'm eating better and not just going to the gym more, but spending more time there haha.

I googled good cardio exercises...you know what I got back? Cross Country Skiing..
    Yeah, because that is easy to do at home.
    Cool man! I'm glad I could help somewhat!!! Basically from just not eating fast food and only drinking water I lost a shit ton of weight, Also at the gym when I do cardio, I usually put the treadmil on a steep incline and just powerwalk, I burn like 1000 calories an hr!!! i constantly take walks and bike rides, so far I lost 88lbs, I want to lose 50 more by december, we'll see how it goes.... just try and eat better and walk/run/bikeride as much as possible, thats what helped me :)
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    Here's another good workout: Making out for 20 minutes burns 400 calories!

Do a few reps and you could burn 2000 calories a day!