Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Cancer Cured and yet nobody has heard about it

124»

Comments

• MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Instead of thinking of diseases as population control, I think we should try to get people to stop having so many god damned children.
    People seem to be against that because it infringes on human rights and religious views.
    If only I was a dictator... Sterilizations for everybody! \:D/
    Don't need to be a dictator to do that, happened in the US all the time in the 20's.
    Maybe I could be a superhero that runs around giving people sterilizations without them knowing.

I would help millions.
    What would your superhero name be?
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Instead of thinking of diseases as population control, I think we should try to get people to stop having so many god damned children.
    People seem to be against that because it infringes on human rights and religious views.
    If only I was a dictator... Sterilizations for everybody! \:D/
    Don't need to be a dictator to do that, happened in the US all the time in the 20's.
    Maybe I could be a superhero that runs around giving people sterilizations without them knowing.

I would help millions.
    What would your superhero name be?
    Eillie Mudkins B-)
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    The sterilizer!
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    The Tranquil Contraceptive.

And I would dress up like a mosquito or something.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    our country is already breaking under the strain of over population, nobody wants to admit it though
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Control source 1: Cancer kills a child who hasn't done anything
    Control source 2: We kill the bitches that get pregnant in high school, but can't even spell "pregnant" or "hi"

But control source 2 IS control source 1 if they're pregnant...
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Because I really want to kill the "mom." I just think they should make life harder on people who have children underage, instead of trying to make it as easy as possible.

And I don't think it's a child until a reasonable time in the pregnancy. I'm not one of those ABORTION IS MURDER people.
    image Photobucket
    do you people realize cancer costs our country hundreds of billions of dollars, that is not effective population control
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    heart disease is the No. 1 killer in America
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I don't know if it's already been said in here....but this story is actually three years old, and already proven not to be a breakthrough.
    image Photobucket
    edited May 2011
    also costs billions
    also costs billions
    sshhhhh...... be quiet about that and i'll give you a free supersize.
    I don't know if it's already been said in here....but this story is actually three years old, and already proven not to be a breakthrough.
    yeah I said that. :-D