Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Cancer Cured and yet nobody has heard about it

Comments

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    In a completely statistic and population control view, cancer is good.
    I don't give a fuck what perspective you're using, this phrase is false.
    Dude I'm not trying to be a dick. From that point of view, it is. So the phrase is not false.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Dude I'm not trying to be a dick. From that point of view, it is. So the phrase is not false.
    I know you're not trying to be a dick. But stop while you're ahead. Cancer is bad. End of discussion.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    I know you're not trying to be a dick. But stop while you're ahead. Cancer is bad. End of discussion.
    From a normal person's human being perspective, yeah it's bad but to studies and someone looking into population control, it's a good thing
    If birth rates in most countries continue like they are, and we keep finding cures for everything and more safety procedures are put in place for various (broad) things, the world will quickly overpopulate. It's not going to happen in like 5 years or anything but eventually once technology is on a totally different level, so many countries will be extremely overpopulated
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    From a normal person's human being perspective, yeah it's bad but to studies and someone looking into population control, it's a good thing
    it's not a "good thing" Cancer will NEVER be a "good thing" no matter how you look at it, but it does help.
    it's not a "good thing" Cancer will NEVER be a "good thing" no matter how you look at it, but it does help.
    that's what i mean by good. that's how I was trying to express it
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    I want that shirt
    They had shirts like that at Mayhem last year.
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    I've got one similar to that shirt. It only has one fuck instead of 6. The nurses and doctors love it when I wear that to my wife's appointments.
    I was going to get it at Mayhem last year but I'm still a teenager living in my parents house. Maybe I'll buy it this year
    I was going to get it at Mayhem last year but I'm still a teenager living in my parents house. Maybe I'll buy it this year
    Same reason why I didn't get it. My mom liked the idea of the shirt but didn't want me walking around with a shirt that said fuck on it.
    I think I won't have a problem wearing it, depending on where I am. On campus I couldn't care less but in a public area with children and elderly, I'd feel kinda bad. Plus my parents are against cursing
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    Instead of thinking of diseases as population control, I think we should try to get people to stop having so many god damned children.
    Instead of thinking of diseases as population control, I think we should try to get people to stop having so many god damned children.
    People seem to be against that because it infringes on human rights and religious views.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Control source 1: Cancer kills a child who hasn't done anything
    Control source 2: We kill the bitches that get pregnant in high school, but can't even spell "pregnant" or "hi"

image Photobucket
    People seem to be against that because it infringes on human rights and religious views.
    If only I was a dictator... Sterilizations for everybody! \:D/
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Don't need to be a dictator to do that, happened in the US all the time in the 20's.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    Don't need to be a dictator to do that, happened in the US all the time in the 20's.
    Maybe I could be a superhero that runs around giving people sterilizations without them knowing.

I would help millions.