Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Blocked List

1234568»

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Like I said, keep calling me fake, it's hilarious coming from you.
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    Erik go outside and kick a ball around will you.
    CF get on your knees and suck this dick will you.
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    I feel bad for George. He's got all these notifications popping up over a stupid e-fight. I'm so glad none of my threads ever reached 4 pages.
    Tbh this thread was asking for this. I'm considering closing it.
    that's true. good point.

It's funny though how Primus blocks 3 people and says "because I hate them all" and there was no fight, but only about 8 comments related to it, but Distance says she wants to block Erik, and here we are 3 pages later...
    Primus was kidding
    Well we knew Primus was kidding. :P

EDIT: b-(
    I didn't know Primus was kidding :-"
    Ya, uhhhmmmmm, I was "kidding"
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    im gonna have to kindly disagree with you, sir. distance seems like a very sincere person to me
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i'm not hashing out shit with some fake ass little kid.
    i gotta get to class YEEEE.
    I wasnt really talking about you and Erik specifically, but really just making the comment in general. The block button and this thread in general bring to a head bad blood between people. This might be a good thread to keep the BS contained.
    im gonna have to kindly disagree with you, sir. distance seems like a very sincere person to me

Well yea, but you kiss her ass every opportunity you get. <_>
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep

Why is it when anyone disagrees with you they are kissing ass?
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    i'm not hashing out shit with some fake ass little kid.
    i gotta get to class YEEEE.
    I wasnt really talking about you and Erik specifically, but really just making the comment in general. The block button and this thread in general bring to a head bad blood between people. This might be a good thread to keep the BS contained.
    The problem is it's not contained to one thread.......
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    i need to go buy some booze cause reading all this drama while drunk is pretty fun :-D
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Your mom should be shot for raising a spoiled little piece of shit like you.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

The problem is it's not contained to one thread.......
    I guess that is true. I don't really have any intention of not mocking the bullshit Bianca says in other threads so I guess my point is mute. close away.
    Your mom should be shot for raising a spoiled little piece of shit like you.

Personal attack.

You wanna go there? I can't wait to see what your kids turn out like with a Dad like you.

thats true. but her ass is so awesome, i could only fantasize about the day i would get to literally kiss her ass :-D
    ehh, laugh it up i guess. you still posted nothing relevant as to why i'm fake.
    yet everyone here sees that you're being a fake ass.
    Yet I'm not.
    in all honesty erik, i wasnt making fun of you or anyone here, im just tryin' to lighten the mood.
This discussion has been closed.