Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Blocked List

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Oh no, I'm not really pulling the age card, I don't care, it's not "Woe, is me, I'm 15 I'm helpless." but I just love how this forum gets off on ganging up on a 15 year old kid when he's doing nothing wrong but repping his idols, but I call a whore out and it's World War 3, God forbid if I talk shit about a slut, sluts are holy and are not to be talked down upon.
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    But they are defending the law if you think about it
    the japanese are breaking the law by whaling
    It's legal in Japan. That's why they are allowed to do it.

You could say that they're overstepping their boundaries by going down to Antarctica, but I don't think there are any regulations as far as whaling in Antarctica.
    It is in fact illegal in the southern ocean
    If the whales were in japan that's another story
    They're invading international waters
    Thanks for pointing that out. I was not aware of that.

I disagree with the Japanese whaling group, but also disagree with Sea Shepherd. The one thing I really hate is how the Japanese will discard bits of the whale right away. If they're doing it for science, why wouldn't you inspect all of the whale? Just stupid.
    didn't you call out Chew and Ed for repping their idols here.

hypocrite much?

Nope, wrong once again. All I said is I unfollowed them on Twitter because I got sick of having my wall filled with Ke$ha and GaGa shit and not being able to read other Tweets without having to scroll endlessly. They got asshurt and it blew up from there, but I said I'll never hate based on Music tastes.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    That's because they aren't doing it for science
    Whale meat is sold heavily in japan as well as dolphin meat which is basically poison from the high mercury count

Speaking of asian...where's chew
    I owe him an apology
    imageimage
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    this is my imitation of myself not caring

" "

notice how theres nothing there? thats because i dont care
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    I call out everyone's idols. So be it.

Tyler sucks, Kesha sucks, Gaga sucks. /thread
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Oh no, I'm not really pulling the age card, I don't care, it's not "Woe, is me, I'm 15 I'm helpless." but I just love how this forum gets off on ganging up on a 15 year old kid when he's doing nothing wrong but repping his idols, but I call a whore out and it's World War 3, God forbid if I talk shit about a slut, sluts are holy and are not to be talked down upon.
    "Ganging on a 15 year old kid". Boo-FUCKING-hoo. If you can't handle it then gtfo. Why you would even be allowed to be on forum like this at that age, or 12 or whatever age u started on here anyway astounds me
    I feel bad for George. He's got all these notifications popping up over a stupid e-fight. I'm so glad none of my threads ever reached 4 pages.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    I feel bad for George. He's got all these notifications popping up over a stupid e-fight. I'm so glad none of my threads ever reached 4 pages.
    Tbh this thread was asking for this. I'm considering closing it.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    didn't you call out Chew and Ed for repping their idols here.

hypocrite much?

Nope, wrong once again. All I said is I unfollowed them on Twitter because I got sick of having my wall filled with Ke$ha and GaGa shit and not being able to read other Tweets without having to scroll endlessly. They got asshurt and it blew up from there, but I said I'll never hate based on Music tastes.
    not wrong once again. i may be wrong on this ONE, you can have it. but you did bring it over here because i remember the bitching fondly.
    No I didn't. I stated that I unfollowed them, and then they got asshurt, followed by Ed talking shit on his Twitter, and Chew telling the "Little Monsters" to spam my Twitter. I never brought that shit on here.
    "Ganging on a 15 year old kid". Boo-FUCKING-hoo. If you can't handle it then gtfo. Why you would even be allowed to be on forum like this at that age, or 12 or whatever age u started on here anyway astounds me
    Lol suck my dick pops.
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    YOU'RE ALL FILTHY WHORES
    inb4lists
    that's true. good point.

It's funny though how Primus blocks 3 people and says "because I hate them all" and there was no fight, but only about 8 comments related to it, but Distance says she wants to block Erik, and here we are 3 pages later...
    that's true. good point.

It's funny though how Primus blocks 3 people and says "because I hate them all" and there was no fight, but only about 8 comments related to it, but Distance says she wants to block Erik, and here we are 3 pages later...
    Primus was kidding
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    edited May 2011
    Well we knew Primus was kidding. :P

EDIT: b-(
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    YOU PEOPLE ARE FUCKING STUPID, I HATE YOU ALL! FUCK THIS PLACE, ITS FULL OF DUMB COCKSUCKING ASSHOLES!!!

-P.S. i love you guys :X >:D<
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Why? Closing it is going to end the bad blood that is on this board. Let it roll and maybe shit will get hashed out.
    that's true. good point.

Primus was kidding
    Well we knew Primus was kidding. :P

EDIT: b-(
    I didn't know Primus was kidding :-"
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I personally think this is a great thread to hash out this bullshit.
    Erik go outside and kick a ball around will you.
This discussion has been closed.